I Want to Draw Something Cool

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by psychoperson25, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Yeah I couldn't get the super cartoony version looking right. In High School I could reproduce it at any given moment. But he was also president then.

2. aaah i get it...when your hand is used to drawing certain things, the easier it flows....hmmm, interesting...so, like, if someone asks you to draw the dalai lama, it would be a bit tough first...

3. Probably. I got characters I can draw pretty quick, animals and stuff are easy for me.

But when it comes to things I don't draw as much cars and such it is a lot harder.

4. Hmmm...

Reverse circus act... A bunch of funny-looking cars coming out of a midget clown! (however they're getting out is up to you...) And they're performing in their circus tent for a crowd of cars.

Maybe...

5. i like it

6. This sounds funny

7. You have no idea how bad I want to see that come to life now. :D

8. + rep for pics dude

i had a cool pic in mind but forget i will come back later if i remember

9. Great work, that looks awesome! :hello:

10. I've been looking at getting a tattoo with some mountains and a whitewater river coming out of them and I like the sketch style you have. Care to try something like this?
    http://www.mondragonfineart.com/slide show images/8x10/Grand Teton-72a copy.jpg

something like the top of these mountains into something like

Casper Kayakers: Fremont Canyon, Wyo (last pic in the group)

with the canyon coming out of the mountains(without me in it, but include the tiny tree up in the top left!).

This is the only tatt Ive seen that comes close to something Id like

http://0.tqn.com/d/tattoo/1/0/2/v/1/towsheppard.jpg
    Thanks dude :smoke:

11. draw a turtle... on a surfboard... in an ocean of lava... being chased by ninjas... on jetskis

12. Oh I could definitely do that.

13. yesss! Cant wait dude

14. haha! that's freaking awesome, I love the jazz one. Thanks man!

15. Draw a pimp sliding down a escalator while smoking a Jamaican cigar with two
    fat black women in his lap.

16. A bunch of stoners storming helms deep from lord of the rings
    A crack whore ballet
    a cannibalistic bong

17. Could you please do a cactus with aviators on smoking a j in one hand with the cherry lit like hes inhaling, and a long board in the other hand?

18. Sounds like that would make a cool t-shirt

19. i would love to see your rendition of a gladiator mask..

20. Draw a dhroom smoking a blunt, and the blunt can be eating a shroom