i want to do acid but i have a question

Discussion in 'General' started by smokey_the_bear, May 14, 2005.

1. my friends do acid and ive always just never did it i never really wanted to try if until a week ago and then ive got other friends that say its extreamly bad for you ...i want too know that if i take it only once will it have any long term damage or any damage at all if i do it once..???

2. With any drug, you're taking the risk that something bad could occur. With Acid, you never know if you're going to have a bad trip ... for example: you could wake up the next day after the trip, and your spine could feel all funny ... then you know you had a bad trip. Well that's what a friend told me, he's tripped on acid a few times now.

3. acid doesnt cause any physical damage to your body. but what it could cause is mental problems. some people get flashbacks of bad trips, etc... you gotta be able to handle it cause you could freak out when you see your friends melt or something. try shrooms before acid. if you have already then make sure your in a good mood and confortable environment when you try it.

4. yeah i guess ill do shrooms sometime soon

5. I'll second that. Although if you know of any history of mental illness in your family, even depression, I'd avoid it, there's a high likelehood that it's genetic, and although that doesn't mean just because it's in your genes you're going to go all scitzo, taking acid will probably bring it out.

6. Damn, my uncle is scitzo, that means I shouldn't try acid?

7. My father and my brother are depressed, if I tried Acid would that bring out depression in myself?

8. not exactly, it just means you might be more likely to have problems with depression later on in your life.

9. acid fucks with your head even if you do it once. don't expect to just do it and walk away the same as you were before you did it.

10. my dads faimly is depressed i guess i wont be doing acid

11. :D lsd is the key for the universe :D