I Want To Do A Shit Load Of Cool Stuff...

Discussion in 'General' started by IFarmSuperWeed, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Sup GC

I'm always getting these 'brilliant' ideas but I never end up acting on them

I think I get a new idea every second week

So I made a thread dedicated to them

Feel free to post any of you're 'brilliant' ideas here with as much detail as you want

maybe someone will act on it

Tl;Dr: Post 'brilliant' ideas you had that you doubt you'll do.

2. #2 IFarmSuperWeed, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    My two most recent ideas,

the first one was to write a book :ey:

heres a plan for a book that I wrote like an hour ago.

The story is completely fictional but my second idea is based on it.
    The second idea was to go to Swaziland and teach those women to grow killer bud. I'm not really greedy, the only way I will benifit from it will be by getting better quality bud and the good feels from helping those women.

Edit: I did not write the book, I wrote the plan.

3. Brilliant, eh?
    Yeah, why don't you just sleep on that one first. 

4. The inverted commas surrounding brilliant do have meaning...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 UnsuspiciousUsername, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    Which is countered by reiterating the word brilliant three times. Newton's Third Law.

I'll add mine by the way.
    I'm going to make up a fourth law of gravity. Then everyone will remember from time to come. 

6. Lol, all of my reiterated "brilliants" had inverted commas. Also, I think you'll be making the forth law of motion if you're talking about newtons laws.

7. For every dumbass opinion there is an equal and opposite - and similarly stupid - response.

8. Dumbass opinion incoming... I hate physics but I love it. Just can't explain it.

9. This thread is going no where quickly.

10. Lol, it's not that surprising. I've been here since 2012, I got 745 posts but I haven't made one good thread yet.

Put a hot chick in your avatar, and make a thread saying you just squirted a fuckload for your first time, from some dude with a huge dick, and how you're horny all the time... Maybe ask other people their opinions and exp too... Then you shall have a thread which blooms.

I wasn't referring to you. I was just stating SlowMo's corollary to Newton's Third Law of Motion.

I used to eat, sleep, and fuck mathematics and physics. For quite a few years, in fact. Over the last 6 or 7 years I've found something even more fascinating (IMO) and complex so I spend most of my time and effort digging about in that garden.

That thread would be a 5 star fucker. I be like, Like, Like, Like, Like, Like,...

Lmao, that should work.

What were you studying and whats this new fascination?

Variational mechanics (LaGrangian, Hamiltonian, etc) was my last exploratory adventure - uses Euler's "Calculus of Variations" resulting in a shitload of simultaneous systems of partial differential equations. I got interested in biochemistry and molecular cell biology about 10 years ago. Over the past 3 or 4 I pretty much camp out in neuroscience. I'm especially interested in stuff like signal transduction, synaptic plasticity, long term potentiation (LTP) in memory and learning, the limbic system, and the dopaminergic pathways associated with chemical and behavioral addiction.

16. Damn, you seem really interesting. I'm in first year engineering so I think I'm gonna work a lot with mechanics but I'm a bioligist at heart (If you're allowed to be that) I don't know much about neuroscience though. If I remember when I sober-down I'd like to talk to you a littlle more)

17. Deep-Fried Cheeseburger

[​IMG]

18. My mouth just came

i bet your asshole would too after eating that

fucking nasty

20. I Want To Try Wolf Meat and Penguin Meat