Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to buy weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoingBananas420, Dec 12, 2013.

1. So I kinda know this guy who sells in my area but were not friends or anything, and almost all my friends buy from him and they'll give me his number. I just don't know what to say, like should I call him or text him? (He does know who I am btw) I was thinking if I called him maybe I would just say something like "hey, its (me) can you hook me up?" I just dont know what is the normal thing to say cause obviously I shouldn't just say hey can i buy some weed lol.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Text him ad say that you're friend said he could hook you up. Don't say weed the first message

3. He's right. Do it do it do it

4. Thanks manSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Sometimes you can get your friends to give their guy a heads up so he isnt suspisious. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Good idea ill probably try thatSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk