I Want To Buy A Sovereignty Peyote Pillar Perk Straight Tube...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by highguyty, May 7, 2014.

1. I have absolutely no idea how i'm going to find this brand new. This is my dream bong and i have the money to buy one. I live in Tampa Florida but i cant find any head shops that sell these and even if i did i know they would be way over prices...

Does anyone have any tips or leads to where i could buy a peyote pillar perc?

2. Was never a fan. Tasteless and not very smooth.

3. I understand the dream bong attraction, but if you really do have the cash to drop (I'm assuming over $1,000), you should definitely hit up a glass blower and get the dopest custom piece you could possibly imagine. $1,000 could probably get you a partially worked tube that functions just as well as a pillar.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I agree..peyote pillars are just a trend..nothing to great about them..i would go for a heady piece instead

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Everything i've read about them was that they're great, this is the first time ive seen complaints about them lol. but anyways i wont one because how sick they look when they milk. Its super fresh and a good piece .

6. Not really a complaint, just expensive and not more functional or smooth than a much cheaper tube.

7. best taste out of a large tube IMO.  Do you mean straight foot or straight neck, cause it's hard to find a straight neck as those haven't been made in several years.  Prob. won't find one new.  The straight foot bent neck can be found, they aren't as hard to get as they used to be.  I think sov makes straight neck 4 arm pillars now though, but not sure.

8. Haha dude I bought one and couldn't have asked for more. I got a natty neck hollow foot one though.

9. If i were to get one it'd be a hollow foot one. I love the look of them

10. #10 ButterMyBunz, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    I agree. It holds more water to which I think would make it smoother which allows a bigger hit.

11. I want something that looks a lot like this. Maybe a thicker neck if that's what you guys were talking about. But yeah I don't want a bent one at all. A straight one just looks to fresh to me.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSzrpS0_eLM

How do I even come across buying one of these. I want it before I leave for UCF.

12. #12 mogwi411, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    Yeah, those are OG ones, haven't been made in years.  Not impossible to find, but difficult and more expensive.  I have one and was thinking about selling it as a set with my sovereignty slide stand, worked slide, and original triple thick OG slide, but I'm probably looking for close to to 2k for it cause the slide is one of the old original ones, the tube isn't made anymore, and the slide stand isn't made anymore either.

Look to pay about between 1300-maybe like 1600-ish for tube alone.

Boromarket, nuggetry glass, or fb sovereignty groups would be your best bets to find one.  You'll have to find a private seller for a straight OG pillar.

The hollow foot requires a lot of water, I prefer the straight for ease of cleaning, less cleaning solution needed.  For aesthetics alone, I prefer the bent neck as a hollow foot and straight neck with straight foot.  For function, I prefer the straight foots, there's enough diffusion since it functions as a 2 chamber bong even though it's 1 chamber and the straights have less drag and less resistance on the pull.

If you need some help or some pointers on how to buy from those trading sites and not get scammed, I can help you, pm me.

13. i always wanted the peyote pillar hollowfoot with a worked bridge. looks pretty dope and bout 1,100 brand new

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. steves been pumping out straight necks 

15. straight with 4 arm perc and inv 4 splash guard right?  Or is he making straight neck peyotes again?

16. You can get pillars but idk about a sovereign straight tube poyote pillar. I've only seen the bent neck.

17. Anytime they're online there gonna go quick.....you gotta be a ninja w the Pillars. Everybody want one

18. It's not so hard to get a natty neck nowadays.  I mean, they're still popular but a lot of people with the money to buy these have moved onto oil and so they aren't grabbed up as quick.  

This one's mine:
    [​IMG]

Lol look at how tiny that 10mm ea is next to it, hmmm for some reason I can't find my pic with the stand and everything :(

19. yea they have straight neck and 4arm straight necks on alt 

20. I know I have seen a few blowers make their own versions of a peyote pillar and for around $400-$800