I want to buy a glass piece

Discussion in 'General' started by Robert7, Jan 7, 2013.

1. I want to buy a glass piece.
    I already have a bong but I want another piece to add to my collection.
    Before you say anything about pipes, I don't really like pipes.
    I really like water filtration, I love the cooled down smoke, it is less harsh on my lungs and throat.

I wanted to get this bubbler:
    Black Leaf - Saxo Glass Bubbler - Recessed Joint - 10-arm Perc - Grasscity.com

Or this bong:
    Black Leaf - 10-arm Fixed Stem Cylinder Ice Bong - Glass Ice Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Or this bong:
    'Black Leaf' Icebong with Hurricane Section - Glass Ice Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Or this bong:
    Flaming Skull - Beaker Base 7mm Glass Ice Bong - 41cm - Blue - Glass Ice Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Which one should I get?
    What's the difference between a very large bubbler and a bong/ small bong?
    The bubbler doesn't get you as high because of the smaller hits? The bong has bigger hits therefore you get more high? Unless you take more hits with the bubbler, you will achieve the same high as a bong?

2. When i open a thread and see a bunch of grasscity links i just think.. "noo....."

3. Don't look at the third one, I don't like carb holes. So just skip the third bong haha

4. Silly goose. Bubblers don't have smaller hits unless you use a smaller bowl.

5. Yeah I suppose that's true.. Idk a bubbler seems just as great as a bong?

6. You can take bigger hits with a bong because it's bigger, has more space for the smoke to fill up so you can fill the piece with more smoke before you clear it. Usually with a bubbler the smoke has already hit your lungs and you feel the burn before you clear so most people clear sooner than you would've with the bong. There are some exceptions with certain pieces but this is pretty much what I've noticed.

7. Ohh I see. Idk which one do you prefer? I really like the bubbler, but then again.. The first bong is the same price as the bubbler and it's a huge bong. I want to get one of those pieces, just don't know which one yet :(

Happy smokin :smoke:

8. To me there is nothing more satisfying than taking a fat hit from a nice bong; I also enjoy a well perculated bubbler just not at often because I can't get the fat hits I want but there still nice. It really all depends on the person, do you enjoy taking bigger or smaller but probably smoother hits.