I want to breed my own White Rhino x White Widow....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tbone Shuffle, Dec 31, 2017.

1. I'm going to call it White Whino and put a bum logo on the seed packs.

I think it's a winner. =)

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'll buy a pack

3. How about cookies and cream with space monkey and call it creaming monkey.

• Like Like x 3
  4. #4 Rezerg, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    So much white in there you could just call it white power...

Also the white from white rhino is already part white widow :D so it'll mostly be white widow from the genetic cross. Both also have north & south american indica and sativa in them as well so it should be a nice body and mind. I bet it'll be great with the mix.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Send me some. I’ll beta test it for yahhh :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. My white wino mascot.
    [​IMG]

7. This guy is first runner up.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dang, Randy Quaid let himself go.

9. #9 Fataqui, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    It's already been done, and a few times over but the best one I have found is the one by Willy Jack > www.sensi.nl. I just started another one of them about 4 days ago. The last one I harvested way to early because I needed the space, but it still was awesome...

ww_x_wr_wj.jpg

10. I'm sure. They're both pretty classic. I really just made a joke because I'm smoking both strains right now. I'm looking at the names thinking what they would cross to be cracking myself up.

11. Hey, I got the joke, and it was and is funny, I was just trying to inform the OP that's all, smile, and happy New Year... Tbone Shuffle

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’ve been wanting to cross white widow and chemdawg and call it white dog ( what aborigines call white people sometimes) hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rks x gg#4= funky monkey

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1