I want to breakup with my boyfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by littlepinkbong, Jun 1, 2008.

1. He never wished me a happy birthday on my birthday. We haven't seen eachother or spoke to eachother in weeks, so I go over to his house today to pick up my tent (that we hotboxed in) and he never even came out of his room to see me. His mom asked, "Did you and _____ get into a fight?" and I didn't even know how to answer.

Basically, since he's being an asshole, I don't think he deserves a proper break up.

I plan to get a pizza delivered with crappy toppings spelling out "It's Over" or something along the lines of that.

What do you guys think?

2. That pizza idea is pretty wild. If he is being that much of a dick, don't go through too much effort to say ..."bye"

3. Why not just do it face to face like it should be done? ha

4. dont spend money on breaking up with sum1 just call him.. it takes like 2 seconds

5. Well if you want to seem mature and less bitter, get him a bomb pizza with toppings you know he likes. If he ends up eating it while blazed, he'll probably appreciate it and feel guilty that he treated you like shit haha

6. you can always go out with ME!!!! I guarantee that will make him jealous;)

7. you should send him like 20 pizza!!! that would be funny ,and if his being a dick you can end it by using a text thats always sucks i think thats the worst way to do it

8. i tried. i went over today, and he didn't even come out of his room to say hi to me at all. so why bother, right?

9. yeah, at first i was going to spell it out with black olives.
    but i don't really like pizza going to waste, so i'll probably pick something decent.

10. Then when he finally does want to come around (if ever) just give him the same treatment. He'll get the message.

11. pizza thing is a good idea. But to one up that, get some shrooms, put them on the pizza and then have like a decent topping spelling it's over. Send him on a trip

12. maybe thats why he didnt come out he know it was coming

13. then he's a big fucking pussy

14. yep he is. i think is that if he doesnt have to see you then he thinks your still together in some sort of way. you can do it over the phone but face to face is better and if he doesnt pick up text him but you got let him know that its over and stop talking to him when you say its over mean it!!! and after that all he needs is time to heal... learned that one the hard way

15. ROFL..... wow i would be scared if i was him too

16. hah funny thread..
    Seriously, you guys haven't talked for weeks.. isn't it understood that you aren't together by now?
    Does he even know that he didn't happy birthday?
    I say just say fuck it, smoke a bowl.. and just don't even deal with it. If he finally comes to you then just be like I thought it was over. Which from the sound of it, he might not come at all.. then there ya go, dodged a whole big mess.

17. not trying to be a prick, but maybe he wants things to be over too and just doesn't have the heart to tell you.

18. yeah that's what i thought too. so i might as well just do it to get things over and done with.

19. I wouldn't rule this out as a possibilty, just because I've been that guy before. I wasn't being a dick or anything, but I know now not to drag shit out and just get it over with.

20. When guys do this, alot of the times it is over, and they just don't feel like adressing the issue because they want to avoid the cliche breakup fight. Think about it, you haven't seen each other in weeks and don't talk, do you think he still considers you guys to be in a relationship?