Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to be high all the time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bpowdas, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Do you think there is something wrong with thinking like this even if you don't actually do it?

2. no, everyone wants this including your mother and her mothers before her

3. Not completely.

After a while you'd grow so used to it that it would be "sober". You really wouldn't be high.

4. Yes and no. Marijuana is a safe drug, but you don't want to be intoxicated all of the time. That's what we call an addict.

5. I smoked for like a year straight, every 2 hours I would smoke (usually less then that lol)
    But eventually its like your not getting high anymore. You just feel normal, its kinda weird to explain, its like your high but your not. I personally think that if you can't be sober every once in awhile then yes you have a problem (even with weed :/ ) but thats just my opinion.

6. All day erry day

7. Agree with the sober feeling. Its like this.

If everybody is high, it becomes the norm and no one's high.

8. Is it wrong to actually do it? Cause if so i dont think i wanna b right

9. I couldn't be high all the time. Its like a present to myself at the end of the week or a rough day. I use it more as an incentive but that's me.

10. Smoked everyday for two years, then I tried the whole "sober" thing haha :p and it was like I was high. Being high to me was sober being sober was like being high. Wierd...took a 3 month T-Break and it was WELL worth it.

11. Nope, I wouldn't want that. That's why I smoke weed because it's different than my usual mundane existence.

12. exactly.

Imagine you were high all the time and you found a plant, and discovered if you smoked it, it gave you the same effects of being sober. We just don't realize it does anything because we're already "sober". I wonder how often I would smoke if if I were high all the time

13. #13 uptempo, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How do you know thats not the case? Mindfuck right there mann

14. "dude, why are you smoking cabbage"

"I dunno man, it just... fucks me up kinda. It makes everything feel dulled out or something."

15. #15 KoolDAbc, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude I'm blasted and can't fucking follow this...but when I wake up tomorrow I'm going to read this again and I'm going to come to the realization that you are a fuxjing genius.

16. I think we have all had that feeling at one time or another. Especially when we were just finding out about and experimenting with the good herb. You're not an addict or a druggie or anything like that, in fact, I bet that feeling will pass with time so don't even worry.

17. no no no. You need to be sober to enjoy the high in life

18. holy shit man u just blew my mind

19. My friend said this exact thing lol smoke to be sober... I would just smoke when I'm driving during the day or school (sometimes) lol