I Want To Be a Stripper

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokey_McPott, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Well the title kinda says it. I just need to learn how to dance, theres a pole dancing studio thats downtown it's only 10 smackaroo's a lesson so yeah I think I may do this.

I would dance in both male and female clubs, obviously to get more money. Theres rules though you can't touch a stripper. So no guys can touch only ladies no offense.

What do you guys/girls think ?

marc and I.jpg

sexy me.jpg

2. Since you asked my opinion I'm gonna give you it...I think it's fucking disgusting to be honest with you.

3. its cool dude...make your money..btw thats a cool job...I mean all you do is dance in front of people giving you money to dance more...what the hell!?

4. yea.. just pop some thizz before going to work. :D

Edit: Fuck the lessons.

5. Idk man dancing in front of a bunch of guys that are probably gonna go home and jerk off while they think about my cock and suckin on it and shit..that just kinda makes me wanna puke. I mean I'm not a homophobic but I still think thats kinda gross...

6. cough cough cough

7. Might have to take out your piercings, and I'm not sure on the tattoo deal.

Have fun....

8. Go for it. Make that money while you are still young and in good shape.

9. While I try to avoid saying shit like this..yes, you ARE homophobic.

10. i dont think he was being homophobic at all he is just saying that he wouldnt want older men to think of him in that way.

11. well either way I would like to do it. I would make a good amount of money i think plus I am pretty good looking, I think anyway. So yeah I don't know. I think I may go to the strip club on th weekend and see whats up.

12. Is that you with Mark Emery?

13. i am not gay and dont judge guys from from female strip clubs i been too mad face piercings and tattoos are not gonna fly and your kinda scrawny most male strippers are bulked the fuck up and gay but w/e maybe they are dif strip clubs in cananda i never been to one out there

14. Yeah, ya need some tanning. But that's just my opinion.
    And hell, if guys and chiks fantasize about you when they see ya. . .that's merely more validation, eh? LOL and more money.
    It's a job, it's easy, do it while you can.

15. oh shit yeah..didn't think about that..yeah that would be weird

16. ya it is, I remember when he posted the pic a while ago, that's fucking awesome.

17. To me if a guy strips in front of other guys that makes him gay. I mean dude your basically giving gay guys boners for a living. I ain't got nothing wrong with gay people but still stripping for guys makes you gay.

18. Being a stripper... that's kind of weird, especially dancing in men's clubs as well. If you smoke some weed before it'd probably be fun though!

19. so when the 50 year old pervert slaps you on the ass and puts a $20 in your thong, it wont degrade you inside just a little bit? WHAT IF THEY WANNA GO VIP?!!!! ewwwwww remember your pride!

20. i say do what you want, its your life! in my oppion you are good looking, so go for it!