I want to ask my sister if she wants to smoke with me...

Discussion in 'General' started by itscudder, Oct 2, 2012.

1. I'm not really a stoner, I just smoke whenever I feel like it. I don't smoke during school (i'm a senior in high school), most of the time on either weekends or when I'm on break. I'm currently on break, and I have about an ounce and some edibles.

Both my sister and I don't have much going on this week, and I was thinking about asking her if she wants to smoke with me. As far as I know she doesn't smoke, and I actually just asked her and she said she doesn't.

What's a good way to ask her? And is it even a good idea? I just think it'd be chill because I don't smoke when she's around, so we'd be able to smoke in the morning and just chill until our parents get home. Any thoughts/ideas?

The only thing is I don't want her to like it too much and end up doing it before school and during school because I don't. Her grades would for sure drop and I don't want that to be on me.

2. Bad question. She is obviously younger than you. We can not discuss getting minors high. Unless you are a minor too? :smoke:

3. I can run pictures of your sister thorugh my howtoask analysis data communizer. Pm pics and Ill get back to you. Does she have my user name? Makes for quicker analysis

4. I'm not a minor, I'm 18 and have a card. Didn't know discussing getting minors high was against the rules. I'll take some time to read over them now :)

If anyone has suggestions I'd like you to private message me though :eek:

5. You obviously just want to get your sister high so you can make awkward sexual advances towards her.

What happened to you bro.. you used to be such a respectable person ::looking at old pictures of us, tears in eyes::

6. Wait what...

7. ahahahahahaha Wtf?? sorry im high hahaha

8. I asked my sister if she wanted to burn one with me one time.

She ended up telling my mom lol

9. lol what hahaha