I want to ask a favor of all religious people...

Discussion in 'General' started by DreamPCs, May 6, 2011.

1. Warning... This thread does not contain good news. I'm not trying to blow anyone's high, so if you're not in the mood for a bad situation then don't read this thread. No harm, no foul.

Alright, so to make a long story short, my brother is currently in critical condition at the hospital with a hemorrhage. Now truth be told, I'm not really a religious person but I'd be an idiot not to try this. All I'm asking is for a simple prayer for the well being of my brother. I know no one is obligated to do this so I won't demand it or anything but from one stoner to another, I'd appreciate it. Thank all you guys. I really mean that.

2. no prob. ill say a lil prayer for your bro

3. I ain't religious but I'll put a word in with my nightly thoughts that extend into what I guess are prayers... Best of luck to your Bro, bro.

4. im not really religious in a typical sense, but your brother is definitely in my thoughts. i wish you and your family the best, man

5. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. He's still unconscious but now it's just the waiting game. Thanks for all your support. I'll try to keep you guys posted.

6. I will for sure.

I just don't think that this should've been targeted to religious people only, cause I almost missed the thread.

BTW, do you know if its the right side of his brain? (if its his brain at all)

7. #7 DreamPCs, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't know exactly where it happened, all I can tell you is the burr (sp?) Hole was drilled on the right side of his skull to relieve pressure.

8. Just left Jesus a message.... Hes got your bro's back!

9. Prayer goin' out.

10. Good vibes comin' your way!

11. Thats weird, sent some good vibes to your bro and got a vision of the redside of someones head..

12. Will do man. I'll put in a word with the big man

13. Best wishes for your bro, hope he is OK...

Keep your chin up OP, your family needs you :)

14. Just spoke to the man upstairs, he's on the job.

15. I'm not religious, but I am spiritual, and as I type this I'm sending all the good energy and thoughts in me his way. I know that the love and prayers getting sent out by this community and its people will help you, your family, and your brother through this. Love to you and your family.

16. Your brother is in my thoughts.

17. Prayers sent south bro.....Will keep him in my prayers as well...

18. Positive vibes for your bro, next greens are for him.

19. He'll definitely be in my thoughts and i really hope he'll be better

hows he now OP?