I want this shirt!

Discussion in 'General' started by iryad, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Hahahah! I bet I'll get so much shit just for this shirt, but I think it's ganna be worth it.

What do you guys think? :smoke:

2. Haha that's a good one...who cares what society thinks? Rock that shirt with total impunity!

3. lol i love that attitude, i think I'm ganna order it. :D

4. Is it gonna be all midriff-y like that?:ey:

5. Aha, Im definatly ordering one of those. They have similiar things at seaside over by me. Im going to go take a look and find some :hello:

Hurray for social deformities. We keep the world interesting.

6. haha, I hope not! lol, no i don't think it is, it looks like it's folded up.

Edit: Does the girl come with the shirt too? :p

7. Ha ha, badass shirt.

8. Sorry for the bumb everyone, but I wanted to let you guys know that the shirts on sale!

9. Woot Woot:)

10. thats sweet. i rock a green t with a big ass black leaf like the one 'ol dude from dazed and confused has. its signed by lou dog on the back and yes i rock it with total impunity.

11. Thats a cool shirt.
    I wouldnt wear it tho....too heaty

12. Because this site sells t-shirts, you might want to delete this thread. I dunno, mods call on this one.

13. i didn't know this site sells shirts.

but why should the thread be deleted?

14. Because advertising for another website that sells similar products hurts the Grasscity shop's business.

15. i wasn't advertising it, i was jut wondering whether I should get it or not. I don't own that company or anything lol.