I Want This Immediately

Discussion in 'General' started by cannabis, May 15, 2007.

1. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gE606fm0yGk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gE606fm0yGk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The pimpest way to bust out a plasma. :cool:

2. haha yeah dude that would be awesome

3. Shit I might just have to go out and buy one of those like tomorrow maybe lol.

4. Yea thats stylish. I thought it was going to be a tredmil at first..

5. man are they that ashamed of their plasma TV that they have to hide it under the bed?

6. it also doubles as a treadmill, because with the TV there's no reason to leave your bed anymore...

7. the back could also be used as a table so you can eat on it, and put a computer on it. i think americas goal is to make everyone so bored of life that they just kill them selves.

8. That's some crazy shit, but hey couldn't get a better view of that TV :p

These people have way too much money if ya ask me.

9. shit if i had the money i would spend it on cooler shit than that. Tv so close it would just give me a headache and plus its not big enough shit gots to get it right if ya gonna pimp it.
    actually i would leave house way it is and buy pot. and a few new piecies.

10. That is pretty sick. maybe one day.. when those kinds of things are something most people have in their home... I'll get one. but until them I'm just gonna keep buying cannabis and munchies and pay bills.

11. Why not sound? Because that thing would be real loud.

12. Maybe, that's probably a 60-inch so the plasma's not very light...but then again it comes out pretty fast.

13. meh, LCD's are better.

Looks like Rasta changed his avy.

and there's no way that machine is not loud as all hell, especially if it's mechanical. it'd be alittle quieter if it were hydraulic, but there'd still be plenty of noise. honestly, I'd rather just hang my tv on the wall. That way, I don't have any sort of contraption that could potentially break and hold my badass tv hostage under my bed.

14. If you got the cheddah no reason you can't have both. :) :smoke:

15. anyone know the company/maker/vendor yet? i have some pocket change.:rolleyes:

16. isn't it true that if you lay a plasma down the gasses in the tv get fucked up?

17. I just went and boutht something like that today its real Fucking dank and I got a plasma flat screen Hd tv.

18. My dad bought one not too long ago, he saved up like 3k and wanted a pool table and a tv, so he got them :p

19. all i would do is sit there with my bong all day.

20. im serious, who the hell makes this thing?

edit: im a sucker for bed luxury.