I want someone to love me like this...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Have you ever had a girl, who loved you like you were the only thing that mattered?

Who loved you like you were the world?

To have a girl to depend on you... and put herself entirely in your hands.

To have a girl who will live and breath only for you...

To have a girl, who makes you feel like you could do anything for her.

I want someone to love me like this.

So I can love her, and feel being loved by her.

My heart is so dry... and cold.

May be it'll never be warm again.

What a shame.

I used to be so romantic.

2. You're going to make me vomit.

3. Sorry.

4. #4 devilsheep, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    You don't want a girl like that, some of the points yes.. but others such as being completely dependant on you and leave her life in your hands, no.

I know what you mean though man, i'm realising this more and more each day.. that I just want a girl that will take care of me, because frankly men need to be taken care of. A girl that will hold me, stroke me, kiss me spontaneously, and just always be there for me when I need it.

With this being said, everyone needs their space.. and I want to find a girl that understands this aswell so we can achieve that perfect balance of togetherness and independance to ultimately have a near-perfect relationship :)

I'm patiently waiting, yes

*edit* But don't let your hopes down brother. I know it's tough to meet girls, hell I havent really met any that are potential girlfriends for years.. just the same old girls I went to highschool with that frankly i've been through too much to even think about starting up anything. But if you want to find love you have to go looking for it, not in the sense that you need to scope out a girl and pursue her specifically, but you need to go out, find a hobby or something.. meet a girl naturally through normal natural human interaction and that's when the magic will happen.

Goodluck man, and stay strong. Times can be rough and they don't get easier very fast, but you need to make some small steps to eventually get yourself outta this hole

5. #5 HelpMeOutHo, Jan 30, 2012
    [quote name='"GGrass"']

Sorry.[/quote]

don't apologize. I meant that more as in "I wish I could agree to what you're saying" rather than "ew, icky love."

Basically what I'm trying to say is: I know that feel, bro.

6. I definitely don't need a girl like that

7. Everyone said,

"She's bad for you."

But it didn't matter.

All I needed was her, and if I had her, I couldn't careless what other people said.

To hell with the world...

--

I'm imagining some cheezy movie scene... where the two lovers run away together in an old car...

8. do you really think this or are you just saying it :p

9. I really think I want to feel 'love'.

But the running away in an old car is just saying it...

10. [quote name='"GGrass"']Have you ever had a girl, who loved you like you were the only thing that mattered?

Who loved you like you were the world?

To have a girl to depend on you... and put herself entirely in your hands.

To have a girl who will live and breath only for you...

To have a girl, who makes you feel like you could do anything for her.

I want someone to love me like this.

So I can love her, and feel being loved by her.

My heart is so dry... and cold.

May be it'll never be warm again.

What a shame.

I used to be so romantic.[/quote]

Im glad I have a girl like that now :)

11. #11 GGrass, Jan 30, 2012

You lucky son of a bit...

Good for you man.

So hold her tight and never let her go.
    Day and night let her know you love her so..

12. [quote name='"GGrass"']

Good for you man.

Day and night tell her that you love her so..[/quote]

Listening to a song called I Love You So. What a coincidence

13. [quote name='"GGrass"']

Good for you man.

Day and night tell her that you love her so..[/quote]

I make sure I do.

I know how lucky I am, there are few people out there who are willing to love like that, and im lucky enough to be loved by one of them. Hang in there GGrass, know you are not alone :)

14. lol i wish life was this idealistic op . . . . . . .

in reality buff alpha males get most girls and nice beta males are left in the dust . . . . . . . . .

girls don't really have an appreciation for cool chill nice guys like us.

they do eventually, after having been smashed by the ripped, jerk, asshole, alpha male multiple times in the butt

reality ftw

15. Hey GGrass

I thought things with the female were alright?

What's happened?

Do you think it's possible to rekindle that old flame or are you giving up...?

(BTW: I am currently in my first ever serious relationship with a boy that I really really really like, almost love. You remember that feeling? Yes. It is possible for you to feel it again.)

16. Any girl will become like that given you have what it takes to turn her on that much. Generally a girl will act however she thinks will make you want her more after you've got your anchor in her heart.

17. [quote name='"bsuttoi"']Hey GGrass

I thought things with the female were alright?

What's happened?

Do you think it's possible to rekindle that old flame or are you giving up...?

(BTW: I am currently in my first ever serious relationship with a boy that I really really really like, almost love. You remember that feeling? Yes. It is possible for you to feel it again.)[/quote]

I remember when you PMed me and you were still a virgin. Making mad head way. Unlike some of us... *cough* lol

18. [quote name='"Beef Supreme"']Any girl will become like that given you have what it takes to turn her on that much. Generally a girl will act however she thinks will make you want her more after you've got your anchor in her heart.[/quote]

Lol reading comments like this just make me feel there is no point to attach myself to someone and not get involved in the lie that having a girlfriend will make me a better version of my current self but I have this deep, inherent need to do the opposite of what my brain is telling me. Someone talk some sense in to me. Lol

19. Eh...I would manage some way to fuck it all up and in the end all I'll have is invested time in something that went nowhere like they all do.

I find humanity to be quite uninteresting most of the time, predictable even.:cool:

20. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Eh...I would manage some way to fuck it all up and in the end all I'll have is invested time in something that went nowhere like they all do.

I find humanity to be quite uninteresting most of the time, predictable even.:cool:[/quote]

Yea, but you had that accident that rewired your brain. You don't count with the control. You are the variable :p