I want my weed!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by IAmMcLovin, Oct 31, 2011.

1. I really want some weed for halloween tomorrow. Ive been planning this outing for a while, but now ive got the worst fucking dry spell ever. The guy i usually buy off of is a middleman who has a friend who grows some SUPER dank bud. But i called him to ask if he'd picked up my shit yet cuz i gave him money a couple days ago. His response was "i'm high on acid, cant talk". Fuckhead chose the absolute worst time. And he has my cash too, not a lot only like 40 bucks, but nonetheless. So im like "fuck. Im sure theres dealers elsewhere".

So i have searched fucking everywhere, and there is NOTHING. I even went downtown and cruised around hoping to find a pothead or dealer. I texted my old dealer, turns out his number now belongs to some angry asian (would have been lol, but im too pissed right now). I asked all my friends and none of them were able to help. Some of them wouldn't pick up, others didn't have their dealer available.

Only one of them gave me a dealer who i might have been able to pick up from, except hes like a town over i'd have to drive for like 4 hours to get there and back and its not even guarenteed. What am i to do blades?!? this halloween outing has been in the works for a while, and now ive run dry completely! Is there like some weed bank where desperate stoners can get their shit? Cuz i need one of those right now lol.

2. cant ur dude get it for u tomorrow

3. 2 hours to get to the town next to you?

4. doesn't sound like a good position. you can start a grow and you won't have to worry ever again. i know it won't help for tomorrow, but days fade away. it won't be too bad if you don't have weed. you can still have a good time. i'll hit this big ol' fat joint once for you.. just once though cause the rest is for me.

5. Do not ever ever ever ever give somebody your money again.

I am actually feeling furious right now.

There is no reason you should ever give somebody your money to go get you green.(unless its a very large amount from a very trustworthy close friend.)

And that douche bag who has your money.

Next time you see that faggot tell him hey dumbass, that's my fucking money bitch and start beating him with the wrench you brought along.

Make sure he doesn't get a chance to even say one word of bullshit.

After hes knocked out take his shoes if they're Nike's.

Oh and steal his wallet too.

6. violence is never the answer. don't do anything he said. (except the not giving the money away part)