I want my boyfriend to "rape" me :/

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by floridaisdank, Oct 21, 2010.

1. :cool:

2. My girlfriend has conveyed such a concept to me before. I have never really acted on it... mainly because I am not a very rapey kind of guy lol. But yeah, we were studying in bed yesterday... and I was thinking about taking a little break in the form of sex. Rather than approach the idea verbally, I decided to take my chances, and take what I wanted without asking. So I grabbed her jeans and started unbuckling them. She was saying "what the hell?! fuck off" but I was not listening... got them down to her ankles and then flipped her over. I reminded her that we have a safeword, and she didn't use it :cool: I recommend this role play. Just watch out for the kicking!

3. :hello:

4. Its true, were a creative bunch of fuckers(literally haha)!
    its also something about the internet, I garuntee if this convo was being had IRL, 90% of the shit wouldent be said.

5. Hi all, I found this thread by typing a similar thing into Google.....

What happens if my boyfriend keeps saying he'll do it, then he does it once or twice and then doesn't do it again until I go on about it? The whole point of rape is that it's a surprise and that you don't know when it'll happen.....grrrr!!!!

Please help me, or I'll go insane xxxx

6. Maybe ask your boyfriend to come by as you take a nap? If he doesnt try to wake you up he'll probably end up getting some ideas and.... BAM! Somewhat of a rape :confused_2:

7. dunno if you will ever read this comment, but in case you do...

he could be uncomfortable with the idea, and he's just saying he'll do it to keep you off his back. could or could not be that way.

8. Just tell him that if he won't fuck you into submission you can find someone who will.

9. start riding him missionary then slap him in the face and tell him he's been a "bad boy" that should give him the hint that you like it rough...

10. Yeah then he probably isn't the best person to do this with.

11. this thread is from 2010...

12. #112 angrybeavers, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    its all about the guy. some guys just have that touch and others dont. like my girlfriend gets fucked like its nobodys business. she told me to hurt her with my dick, and i do. i have her in love with the 7 inch:ey:

sometimes she plays like she doesnt want it, and i just tell her to take her clothes off or else im gonna have to do it for her. she gets hella wet from that shit. im just hella freaky and slutty. ive said it before.
    your going to have to find a new man, who just wants dirty sweaty wet rough painful sex, cause hes not gonna give you the lovin you need sweetheart.

13. I got it, get a dominatrix to rape him and force him to rape you

14. I have the same problem! I tell him go get crazy with me, spank me, slap me, choke me, bite me, rape me.
    He just can't break out of his little shell.
    Even when he's reallllly fucking me, I'll be like spank me baby, hell give me a little spanking but not nearly enough. The only thing he really focuses on is cumming. He doesn't even like me talking that much, not even dirty talking. :mad:

15. I can help you. :ey:

16. sigh ...

17. it just means hes not a bad boy, rachael. you need to find a man who will give you that good lovin.

18. your from 2010...

19. You're from the year 0.

20. LADIES LADIES LADIES! theres enough cock to go around!