I want my boyfriend to "rape" me :/

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by floridaisdank, Oct 21, 2010.

1. I ain't Dr. Phil over here but, you know, have you experienced sexual abuse or rape in your past? Sometimes people try to fantasize and re-live trauma like that as a kind of coping mechanism. Or do you just like rough sex?

2. thats hott

3. There was this girl. Who had a boyfriend. She was a virgin. He was not.

And one day, they had sex.

The boy couldn't control his dick, and the dick got a bit too aggressive. What was supposed to be a 'make out' session, turned into full on sex.

The boy thought it was OK to do it.

But the girl... oh the girl...

She was scared shitless in her virgin mind. She thought to herself,

"I guess this is what they call 'fucking'."

And she hated it.

She hated the guy, she hated the dick...

Coz she loved it. The more she hated it, the more she loved it, and the more she resisted it, the more she felt it.

All her life, she was told not to have sex. Her parents. Her teachers. The media.

So she resisted it. Afterall, if you had sex when you are only XX years old, you were a slut.

And they said all sluts end up as prostitutes or as someone's concubine.

So she didn't want the boy to stick his dick in her pussy.

She hated becoming a slut, and she hated loving it.

The physical pleasure of fucking was something she had to resist, and it was something too great for her or any XXteen years old girl to resist.

She ended up hating sex.

She ended up hating having to feel like a slut, everytime someone tried to get a piece of her pussy.

Unless...

Unless she was raped.

Then there was nothing she could do to stop herself from being fucked. The fucking was justified. Afterall, she was getting raped. What could she have done?

It's either give up her pussy or else she dies...

And that's the only way, she could orgasm...

It's a funny thing... the horniness.

4. there are no girls on the internet :cool:

5. i mean, i dont think i was ever "raped". a looonnng while back i guess i was kind of taken advantage of by some older guys, but it was concensual. and i think maybe thats why my bf doesnt have the kind of sex i want with him, because he got really upset when he found out.

6. true true

7. lol yea. he tells me that!

8. i have tried that! i mean, one time he was over, i refused to let him leave until we fucked and i pretty much "forced" him sit down and i rode him fer a while.

and whenever i say "fuck" he says "make love". He says that he doesnt want to just "fuck".

9. lol i do! like slapping and choking and spanking are some things.

10. lol im actually skinny. im like 105 pounds.

11. Fuck yeah.

12. I've always had a rape fantasy too. Never thought it was weird, just not something pleasant for most people to think about. It's understadable though. But anyways, I've always wanted to act out a "intruder-breaks-into-house" fantasy. I hope someday ill find a guy willing to help me out ;)

13. address? and uh whens a good time for you?
    ;)

p.s. put the key under the mat id rather not break anything

14. Of course! oh, and my bedrooms the second door on the right. Make it convincing ;)

15. leave the door unlocked. Maybe have him find you in the shower? Or "asleep" in bed? If youre really brave and have a car, a kidnap/rape roleplay sounds like a lot of fun!!

16. It's funny how such a simple post generated so much replies, what can I say, we have a lot of perverts here at grasscity.

17. aw we're not perverts. We may be a little more creative in the sack than you are, though...

18. Zing! :p

19. I guess the approach to this situation depends on how comfortable you and you boyfriend are with having sex & talking about sex.

I mean, I don't think he can get that freaked out over it. It's just a sexual interest. I knew a girl like that, and she made me take top & pin her shoulders to the bed and get all rough and whatnot. But we'll not get into that.
    It was different to me, but I wasn't like "No, you freak" and didn't take off running.
    What's the worst that can happen from mentioning it?