I want my boyfriend to "rape" me :/

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by floridaisdank, Oct 21, 2010.

1. gosh. from where I'm at they fuck hard all the time. dey rappin errybody out here

2. Just remember to use a safe word.

3. Man up....er....... I mean bitch up, Be honest and tell him what you want. That's a hard fukin talk to have...........Maybe an email.... But get it out there and be honest. If you dont you will never have complete satisfaction, and the relationship, while you may love this person, Is a lie. If he wont or cant handle it..........well pm me, I,ll be happy to come ass rape you and maKE YOU BLEED YOU LITTLE FUKIN BITC..........peace out

4. so he wants to be dominated instead of dominating you? well that's a tough one to figure out lol

5. Piss him off then strip naked and say prove your a man faggot. See what happens then lol

Its all a matter of getting someone in the right state of mind for the right kind of action
    :3

Im in the same boat though I keep running into chicks that want to be "romanced" in bed when I want them to pull my hair, scratch, and bite me while I fuck them sensless
    :( I mean honestly are there no wild chicks at UF fuuuuuuuuck

6. Probably more because guys hear that's what girls want. Many girls want to be "loved tenderly" as their fantasy.

Secretly, while guys do enjoy "Making love", the thought of just taking advantage of our girl certainly crosses every mans mind, every time we end up turned on by you, in some random situation.

I was in line at an amusement park, and my girl kept grinding against me, eventually we jumped the line and found a nice hidden spot behind a building. It wasn't exactly rape, but I wanted to be inside that girl more than anything at that moment.

Guys "Make love" because that is what girls "supposedly" want.

Unless you have extremely weird fetishes, I think it's normal for a girl to want a guy to just "take them" from time to time. It makes us (Guys included) feel sexy, wanted, and desirable to the point of crossing boundaries.

Clearly nobody really wants to be raped. But it's just about as exciting for me if a girl just refuses to take no for an answer, as it is for anyone. There's just something about primal desire, and usually that is what rape fantasy wants to tap into.

You could try raping him :) I would recommend leaving the strap on at home, but show him you uncontrollably want him, and maybe he'll start doing the same.

Or simple.....next time he says, "Lets make love", say....

"Nah....why don't you just fuck me instead?"

I promise, you'll see a change :)

7. Have we found out if the thread start is over-weight yet? lets not get ourselves too excited

8. It's so weird going from chicks that want romance and passion in bed, to a girl who wants to bite, claw, scratch, and just fuck. I've only really experienced that once. Most of my girlfriends are gentle, sensual, and ultimately, fairly boring in bed. Then one night, on the rebound from a girl who was (IMO) horrible in bed, I met a girl that was so extreme it was hard to handle :)

When you've slept with a girl who has a choking fantasy, you've found something truly unique........ Not exactly someone I'd marry, but it was a badass night.

9. Threads like this remind me of why my girlfriend is awesome :D

10. i can personally gurantee that is the furthest from the truth. Walk over to balls or grog or somn (midtown > downtown for this) and make it perfectly clear you just want some action. Yer gonna get turned down some but when you find the girl thats obviously into you its usually not much werk to get her down n dirty

uf has a bunch of sluts, from dumb freshman that put out cuz mommies not around to the SR sorority girls that KNOW how to fucc.

11. co-signed

12. And I want to "rape" my girlfriend :(
    Why I don't ever get the girlfriend that has a rape fantasy.?

13. id do it if that would get them off a shit ton. i gotta admit it would be the hottest thing ever but i dont like the fact that alot of girls like getting choked or fucked really hard have actually been raped before.

14. Lol, is your boyfriend one of those girly men?

15. lol. You have no idea how funny I find that statement.

Are you implying thread starter might be a "From behind only" girl?

I doubt it, if he's talking "Making love" to her. Guys usually aren't so gentle with fat girls..

16. Yeah, I'm pretty sure acting out fantasties is all about both people actualy trying.

For example, one chick wanted me to rape her but she wasn't very good at acting her part out, and I didn't really enjoy it. I kind of wanted to try this before she mentioned it but never had, but didn't think it was that great afterwards.

Another chick wanted me to choke her, and I wasn't really into that at all, but she was, so I tried it. I started out kind of shy about it, but when I saw how much she was liking it compared to usual sex, I started choking the shit out of her and it was pretty intense and awesome sex.

So if he's not really into it, It probably wouldn't be that great anyways.

17. pretty much the only girl that ever broke up with me broke up with me because she lowkey had a rape fantasy, told me that she was raped, and wondered why I was like so wait you were raped... and you want more........ ur fuckin crazy.

18. I've called out loud many times,

"Hello, anyone home?"

But there was no answer, so I'd let myself in and wait for the owner of the house to appear.

The dog was there, but only barked a low bark once, and then it came and lied down next to me.

The sun was hot, but the breeze was cool. I could sit there for hours if I had to.

It was a small house in a middle of a vegitable farm, in the middle of a very rural countryside.

There was nobody around for miles, and the only thing moving were the birds and insect. While looking at the green field of what appeared to be cabbage farm, I sat and waited for the farmer to come, so that I could have a word about the piece of real estate that was adjacent to this farm.

I was planning to buy the land and build a small factory on it. Surely I will not be welcomed.

But it was so very peaceful... and quiet. I began to think if building a factory here was the right thing to do, even though I had every right to do so, once I finalize the purchase of the land.

As I contemplated on many things... I heard a small noise.

I was pretty sure there was nobody in the house, but the sound certainly came from inside the house.

The farmhouses... they have no doors. Only the bathroom had doors. The rest of the house was just a big wooden floor, with TVs and mosquito nets here and there.

I hadn't actually looked inside the house, but once I looked, I noticed there was somebody inside the mosquito net, appeared to be sleeping.

I walked over quiet, not really thinking anything, but just to see if there was actually a person inside the net. And I was suprised to see what appeared to be a silluette of a young girl, under the cover of white net.

Suddenly my heart started beating faster, and it got even faster when I confirmed that it was in fact a young girl, probably not more than 19, taking her daily nap.

She seemed so deep in her sleep, it made me bold enough to take a closer look. And I saw that she was very pretty... and she smelled so good.

And I noticed she wasn't wearing any bras, as I didn't see any straps on her slightly exposed shoulders. And my eyes moved lower, and confirmed that she was topless, as I could clearly see her nipples, making small tips on her white T-shirt.

I could not help, but to look even lower, and follow her waistline, down to her... triangle area.

Her shorts were not THAT short, but they were baggy, and through the gap, I could see...

Pink, and black something.

I had to look away... It wouldn't be right.

But, it was a bit too late for me to think rationally, as my dick was already oozing with precum from its tip.

I looked again, and I saw...

Pink pussy lips, and soft black pubic hair, covered only in one thin sheet of fabric of her shorts. The only thing that was stopping my dick from entering that sweet looking pussy was her thin shorts and my pants.

I had no time to think.

I moved over to her behind, so that in case she opens her eyes, she won't see me, and I lowered my pants. My dick sprung out in action readily. My hands slowly and quietly jacked it away...

It seemed like forever had passed... and just as I couldn't hold it anymore, she moved.

Her slight movement instantly soften my hard dick, and I stopped breathing all together and sat there motionlessly. In a very awkward pose.

She sat up half way, and before she could turn around, my primal instict had taken over.

I grabbed her from behind, and covered her mouth with my rather wide palm.

"Please be quiet."

I spoke as gently as a person in such situation could speak, and she instinctively froze.

Without wasting time, I removed her only piece of protection, her shorts, and moved my lower body next to hers, making us skin to skin.

The warmth of her body immediately unfroze my startled dick, and made it come back to action.

I hugged her from behind, as passionately I possibly could, to let her know that I was just a horny guy, who happened to stumble upon a sleeping beauty, and couldn't resist himself.. I wanted her to know that I meant no harm, and that all I wanted was just to mate with her.

I freed her mouth and moved my hand down to her small breasts. I rubbed them gently, as I moved the other hand to touch the pink pussy that I had been jacking off to. They were HOT, and they were WET.

With the encouragement from her wetness, I pushed my finger slightly between her lips, and that's when she said quietly,

"Please... don't..."

Her voice and her words caused a sudden rush of blood to circulate around my body and end up at the tip of my dick...

She was saying no, but in all actual senses, she was... begging for it.

I pushed my dick in. A inch at a time. Each inch, taking at least a minute to enter.

And when it was finally buried to the root, she let out a long sigh.

"Ah..."

She had struggled so much... not to let me know that she was enjoying it. But the wet pussy that constantly pulled in my dick was a dead giveaway, and I sympathized with her conflict.

I fucked her like that for at least an hour, and she didn't do anything to stop me, except occassional cry of mercy. She had no energy left to fight me, because she was exhausted from fighting against herself from pushing her pussy towards my dick, everytime I teased her to pull my dick out... she clearly wanted my dick in her pussy.

And when I had to pull out for real because I was about to come, she thrusted her pelvic bones towards me, causing me to spill everything inside her.

It seemed time had stopped... the explosion caused her to shiver, and her tight pussy milked as much juice as possible from my spasmic dick.

And when the last drop of my cum had been emptied, she turned around and said,

"That was a pretty damn hot story!"

:smoke:

19. Sigh, where are those tissues. Thanks GGrass

20. Here're some tissues... and you're welcome man... :D