I want my boyfriend to "rape" me :/

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by floridaisdank, Oct 21, 2010.

1. [quote name='"DabLab"']There is some things you talk about and some things you just keep to yourself, this is one of those. If you can't talk to him about it then why are you even with him. I'm not gonna read through the pages of bs, but if sex is the only thing your looking to get out of the relationship I'd suggest just finding a new partner. I'd be furious if I saw a thread my significant other posted saying I'm boring in bed. What if he posted a thread talking about how he doesn't like how your genitals look etc? Ridiculous[/quote]

Settle down bro

2. I'll rape you..

3. This is a perfectly normal desire, and one that I share. The only relationship/sex advice ANYONE ever needs is to COMMUNICATE. If you feel that you can't talk to your boyfriend about what you're into, either your relationship needs rethinking or you will be pleasantly surprised.

A conversation between me and my boyfriend when we were first dating:
    HIM: Tell me something secret that you're into.
    ME: OMG NO FUCKING WAY.
    HIM: Do it, I wanna know if you're as kinky as you say you are.
    ME: Trust me, I'm into weird shit. You go first.
    HIM: Fine. I'm really into... lactation.
    ME: Seriously??! That's what I was gonna say!

Sometimes these things really work out. If, on the other hand, he's not into what you are, you have to work towards a compromise, or ask for it on special occasions. :)

4. Lolwat

5. why did someone bump this? please dont raise the dead.

6. What about raping the dead?

7. [quote name='"ChicagoToker"']

Lolwat[/quote]

Better than having a shit fetish. Some people are just into weird things...

8. maggot juice is a fine lube.

now let this thing die so i can fuck it later.

9. who the fuck cares if an old thread is bumped? the mods are constantly telling people to use the search function so theres not a bunch of threads on the same topic. well if thats what you want, then old threads are going to be bumped.

deal.with.it.

10. even though this is a massively old post, this pretty much solves your problem. If you still have that problem......

11. Tell him that you want his best friend to rape you and when he says no way then say well you do it then Dammit

12. I first read this as "I want my boyfriend to "rep" me :/"

I was like "Damn, this relationship has some really mixed up priorities." Lol

:D

13. Where are girls like this round here wtf

14. Come up to MN id be happy to help ya out lol