I Want It To Stay Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deleted member 485635, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had a whole bunch of quotes to reply to, but then I thought...fuck it. NO ONE is going to change OP's mind since they think they're so much better than everyone else. Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one and they're all stinky.

That said, disrespect from either side is not warranted.

• Funny Funny x 1

2. Lol I thought this was a different thread

3. Nice, not only do you want weed illegal, your selling out your country to a bunch of beltway bandits, your enabling this company to steal from the government. I'm sure it's great money and great investment per see, but morally you are no better than a corporate raider. I'm not happy that tax dollars are going to some trust fund kid who wants cannabis illegal. It's not even funny how repugnant I feel about this right now. It's sickening.

But getting back on topic. You live in Ohio, a state where it's decriminalized. Of course you don't really worry about going to jail. You have no idea what it's like in a state where you go to prison for even having a little. If 1 person holds with 5 sitting in a car, all 5 go to jail. You don't live in a state where cops get off on busting heads because it's easy prey and easy money for the law enforcement enterprise. Where buying more than 1/2 an oz is a felony. Where you literally have to be careful what you say over the phone. And yes, I live in the part of the US where it might as well be Nazi Germany. Try the game set up like this for 2 weeks. I bet you wouldn't even find a connection because no one in their right mind would risk their ass for a total stranger not with the time they'll face.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You do realize the OP is full of shit right?
    The most obvious flag is the hilarious claim of owning some mythical amounts of general dynamics stock.
    Anyone with any intelligence and also money will confirm that large sums of wealth are not in one stock unless your Bill Gates. The very wealthy (which I won’t claim but I have a nice 401k) and folks of all income with investments spread it over a portfolio of stocks and other investments. I laughed out loud when I read the CHILDISH claim of stock ownership. Hell Im pretty sure one of the funds in my 401 probably has shares in a blue chip stock like general dynamics.
    I have this image of the OP telling her budman “ my name is Elmer J Fudd, I own a mansion and a yacht”.
    This is the opening for the OP to make some other highly amusing and 3rd grade level claims. Funny stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. This thread has more than run it's course.
    Some folks need to read the forum guidelines.
    Just because you may disagree does not open the door to harassment and disrespect.

Also we can't discuss the use of other drugs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.