I want an elephant piece. So. Bad.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Minka, Jul 19, 2011.

1. i see these at headshops ALL the time.

2. Well, the first link is in the gc shop. If you like it why not buy it?

3. Your best bet is probably to look locally, I usually see them in my LHS...Don't think I've seen them online though.

4. Yeah my buddy got one like the one in the second pic but it doesnt rip as good as a regular bowl

5. #6 crisk21, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    Off topic but what category is that elephant bubbler in? I went to bubblers but it wasn't there.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. But OP get the one that is already listed on the shop.

6. my old friend, she had one where the butthole was the carb

first time i got high with that thing, i couldn't stop laughing about all the ass-action i was getting

7. That's nasty. I like them both

8. I don't like the way ceramic pipes hit, if you can find a glass one though buy it :)

9. my friend had one at a party one time, it wasnt a water pipe though, just a bowl, was pretty legit.

10. My friends family owns one thatd full glass, mouthpiece is the trunk, bowl is indented into the elephants back and the butt is the carb, pretty awesome and my local headshop has one too, too big for me though id rather just have a tiny bowl

11. Yes, I much prefer glass to ceramic. :) I've been checking local headshops fairly regularly and can never seem to have any luck finding one!

12. I had an elephant pipe named CACE, short for Charlie the Ass-Choke Elephant. Some dick stole it out of my car.

13. I used to have one, you can definitely find at your lhs, a flea market, etc that sort of thing. Be careful of the glass quality though.