I want a pet.

Discussion in 'General' started by tO thA fAce, Oct 4, 2008.

1. i used to have fish, twice. They died.

I used to have a hamster i loooved her :) she died, I forgot to refill her water :(

I used to have a dog, chihuahua actually, my mom gave her away when I was asleep. That was definitely a big hit in our relationship, but I'm not going into that.

I'll get a dog one day, but until then, I can't think of anything else I'd like to venture in to. I don't like reptiles, birds are useless, no ferrets or bunnies. I don't know what else to look into?

2. Guineau (SP) pigs are the shit.

3. I thought of that, but honestly idk about the whole toe nail clipping thing.

4. a good friend of mine had rats.. they were awesome.

5. Haha, seriously, man, get some rats. They're hilarious most of the time, and fairly easy to mantain. A friend of mine had one so fat we called it "Hovercraft," because when the fucker moved around, you couldn't see his feet. Lots of entertainment value in them thar critters.

6. a monkey

7. A friendly cat!

or.

Buds sculpted into the shape of a dog...

-AFD

8. Honestly it looks like your not responsible enough to take care of a pet.... :rolleyes:

9. Get one of these.
    [​IMG]

10. Why not a farret? They are the shit!

11. maybe cuz they smell like the shit too

12. Get married.

They actually clean up after you man! :D

13. Ferrets don't smell like shit; they smell like rancid, maggot-ridden diarrhea running down the leg of a homeless guy as he assrapes a dog.

Damn, those things reek, man.

14. if he can't remember to simply refill his hamster's water, then the responsibility of owning a pair of sugar gliders would overwhelm him. they're not necessarily easy pets to own.

unless that hamster incident happened when he was really little, then i forgive him :eek:

maybe a reptile or amphibian? an eel? whatever you choose, just make sure to research the proper care and nutrition so you can take good care of the little fella.

15. [​IMG]

Get a tarantula. This ones a Rose Hair, easy to take care of and gentle to handle.

16. :eek:..

Fuck THAT!
    I have a fear of spiders SO bad. Seriously, that picture is even making me feel all creepy crawly... Big ugly hairy beast

-AFD

17. if you get one of these just make sure you dot smoke its shit on accident thinking its resin.... ive heard that happens sometimes..:yay::p

edit: awwww there was supposed to be a picture of the glider... ah well you get the point :)

18. When you do, remember to refill its water, we don't want to lose another pet :p

19. trippy looking fish in a trippy fish tank or a stoner cat.