Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want a certain high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TeHNeutral, Mar 31, 2013.

1. It isn't too specific.

I want a nice sativa high...

Doesn't need to be ridiculously powerful high wise.
    I just want bud with a really long lasting high.

Any particularly long lasting sativa strains?

Australian Pink Floyd and Tame Impala, got be ripped the whole time.

2. Alaskan Thunder FUCK

3. I don't think I can get any of this in London.
    Nothing legit anyway ;)
    thanks though :hello:

4. Head band fo sho. Heady ass high

5. same one that came to mind for me, green crack is by far my favorite sativa but it doesn't last as long as the fuckk

6. Oh nice, didn't actually know headband genetics had diesel in them...last time I had diesel I got blown.
    Chiesel also one of my favourite all time smokes, gotta get on someones case about this strain. :smoking:

7. Mhmmm I havn't had headband since last summer. Such an awesome strain though!

8. have you gone to leafly.com?

9. no option for "long lasting" :(

10. Make edibles dude! Seriously. I've been slammed for 12 hours off of edibles before. Then you can tweak the high from there. But if its long lasting you want, go with edibles.

11. detroit funk

12. Justin Bieber Please Believe It

Rick Ross slings it

13. Get some Sativa Oil/Concentrate... I have some diesel haze bho shits crazy

14. As others have said, Edibles! Tried Firecrackers a few times last week and they get you so high for so long, I could not think of a better method for a longer high.