Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want a bong...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sidbenmore, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I want a bog/pipe/vape/chillum/joint roller all in one! just like a HUGE entertainment-center-sized smoking station. that easily hides itself in the nearest wall with the push of a button, of course :smoke:

2. I want a bong to come when I call it.

from the dungeon

3. World Peace. What a faggot.

What about a 4 perc bong that spells dank when each chamber is filled?

4. Your wisdom is astonishing

5. On second thoughts, I want a state dedicated to growing marijuana, named maryjaneville, which is basically a redwood forest made of pot trees. Because the trees are so tall and wide in circumfrence, they would never fall or break. And one week of the year, when every single plant was ready to be harvested, house sized buds would fall and land in conveniently placed giant transport vehicles, which would take these buds to a refinery where it was manufactured into packages for consumer use. Then, from there, it was distributed among the people of the world, for free. That's what I want

6. Hope you're joking, but that still isn't funny.
    I could go for a mini bong right about now.