Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want a bong...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sidbenmore, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I want a bong where I can stash my weed in the bottom?

2. I am totally baked bro?

3. I want a bong that supplies it's own weed?

4. I want a bong that dispenses water?

5. i want a bong.

6. I want a dealer.

7. i want a prostitute. that comes with free Medication.

8. Epic thread already.:hello:

9. I want the biggest bong in all the land.

10. I want your mothers
    ALL YOUR MOTHERS!!!!!!!!
    (no offence if peoples mums are not with us)

11. I suppose you could always empty the bong and bag the weed and stick it in the bottom or through the top?

12. I'm pretty baked but that seems like a good idea to me. Save room for a lighter too. Or get a case for my bong that can also hold those things...

I just carry 'round a mixed nut can with all my stoner supplies in it, or one of those cushiony cd cases.

13. you could make a bong and make a compartment on it, thats what im thinking of doing ot my homemade bong

14. i want a bong that milks me :laughing::laughing::laughing:

15. I want a 5 ft bong that shrinks to pocket-size

16. I want a bong that:confused_2:
    says :smoke:"Do you see what I see":bongin: every time bubbles erupt from it's belly of doom.

17. I want a........

18. I want world peace

19. I want a vaporizer :)