Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want a bong.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spongbobrules, Mar 13, 2010.

1. So I was thinking of investing in a bong soon, complete with bong, diffused downstem, and ashcatcher. I was looking at this setup...

EHLE Glass - Ice Cylinder Bong (Hexagon Foot) - 100ml - Online Shop

EHLE Diffuser 14.5 - Online Shop

EHLE Pre-Cooler - Teardrop - Online Shop

The total would be $125.36 before shipping.

This price range is acceptable but I was wondering if you call could post your opinions on this setup and also if you have any other advice on pieces, could you post a link? My range is around this price so any setup that follows that criteria. Thanks guys.

2. looks nice enjoy it when you get it

3. Looks nice. My roomate and I just recently got a new bong very similar to that. We even got an ashcatcher/pre-cooler like it ha ha. Hits like a champ. I'd say go for it. :D

4. I would stay away from the Ehle AC's. They are too small, the water will almost definitly splash back into the tube and that would defeat the purpose.

5. What ACs would you recommend for around the same price?

6. Tbh I don't know of many on EDIT that are GonG that I would like. Some people like those little tiny ashcatchers, but you'd have to pull real slow

7. If you are going to smoke out of it, go for a 250 mL. I have a 100 mL (which I use for vaping) and it is really small.

It's damn small.

8. I'm all for going bigger but I live in the university dorms, which prohibit bongs, pipes, etc. Which is why I want a smaller one that I can shove into the corner of a trunk and hide.

9. #9 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
    If you just want a tube(no ac) you could get a 5mm Ehle that will be a lot sturdier.

EDIT: hold up a second, your in a dorm?? Justget a vape! No smell and if you got like the Magic Flight Luanch Box you could just shove it into your pocket ha