Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want a bong!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChiefMasterBill, Mar 7, 2008.

1. If you live with the parents i'd recomend getting a small Acrylic one ;) easy to hide

EDIT: They might be small but my buddy has a 14 inch Acrylic one and it rips hard :) plus they're cheep

2. na dont have to worry about the parents. and no i dont want an acrylic bong. i defiantly want something pretty decent. not necessarily name brand but something good.

something smaller than the one i listed would be nice though. im probably going to end up taking it to college next spring

3. yeah i saw that one. thought about it and decided if i were to get a weed star it woul dbe the double perced one. i with the had a smaller one with only one perc on it.

4. mmmmm, nice man, good luck on finding a nice smoking utinsil ;D

5. my new bong..

[​IMG]

highly recommend to anyone! :smoking::smoking::bongin::bongin:

6. Honestly, glass from the internet sucks, and the the few quality tubes available are extremely overpriced. I would reccomend buying shit locally, And you can save the money you would throw for shipping on herbs.

7. There is no doubt that I have bought sweet local pieces (fat bongs), but some of the internet tubes look out of sight. I mean I have never seen the per. system at my local shops.