Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want a bong....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lizardking, Jun 29, 2007.

1. sooooo bad. so i am going to buy one haha. i need advice from all you GonG pro's that frequent these forums on what is the best bong for me to get? I think the most id be comfertable spending is probably 400 but that woudl be including everything (tax, bag, etc) I don't know much about them but I was thinking something along the lines of atleast a 24" tree-perc with ice notches. I plan on heading up to my headshop to see what stock they have but im not sure what name brand stuff they have. So if anyone could give me any recomendations or pm me links to good online sites that carry roors or illadelphs or kind creations or pm me ways to get in contact with the people i would need to. thanks in advance and sry if this is a rather convoluted post im rather baked at the moment haha:smoking:

2. Where do you live?

I'd first check your headshop for any Toro, Lux, or RooR percs if your looking for a good perc.

If they don't have anything the only people you can order a perc to have mailed to you are either Toro or Kind Creations. I know Toro is backed up right now and might be slowly taking custom orders. I paid around 300 for a 24" tree perc from him. Not really sure on KC, never done any business with them.

If you can't find a perc from either of them you can look into getting an Ehle. Talk to showmeglass over at TC and he can probably help you out.

3. yea i live in kzoo michigan which sucks =/

4. hmm im tempted to drive over to ann arbor because ive heard 42* is pretty sweet, im obviously going to check this place called purple east first since its only like 45 minutes away and ann arbor is 2 hours but if anyone is in ann arbor and wants to check out the local places stock for me i would be much appreciated and def smoke you up with my new peice when i pick it up although i might wait until the fall when i move there for school to buy it to make sure i really want it haha.

5. 42* is the best headshop for high quality glass next to dementia i've heard, so definatly go there.
    i would also highly suggest contacting toro and ehle aswell like mindgame said.

6. I Just Use An Orange Juice Carton.. Works Well For Me :d

7. ^^

And all your 8th grade friends too. :)

8. ^^ ziiinggg:smoke:

9. well maybe im not as rich as you.. and theres nothing wrong with orange juice

10. I bought a bong at 42* a couple months ago. Beaker bottom roor.Whent back a week ago and got a steam roller.They have a huge selection of everything.There about an hour drive for me.Nice little road trip .Was blazed there and back.