Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want a bong but...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by levanthai, Sep 19, 2018.

1. I live in New York, but in a year I'm going to study abroad and after I graduate I'm going to move to Los Angeles to find a job. I want a bong, but I'm worried that I won't be able to bring it with me on a plane when I move from place to place. I'd be okay leaving it with a friend or putting it in storage while I'm studying abroad, but does anyone know how I could move to a new city with a bong?

Thank you !

2. Clean it. As long as there is absolutely 0 thc residue its not illegal and it's just a new bong you bought for tobacco use.

However I'm not 100% sure you can bring a big glass peice like that on a plane. Maybe inside your luggage that isnt carry on but still not sure

3. Buy one of these! It’s super portable....and you can toss the bottle when your done!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just buy a cheapo until you settle someplace and give it away when you move?

5. This
    Why go through the trouble of having to move a bong around the country when it would be easier just to buy a less expensive piece and toss it when you are ready to move.

6. #6 grasscityuser26, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Definitely buy a cheapo and toss it when moving. You dont want the hastle when they find it in luggage and question you, international flights are no joke