i wanna turn my lights on 30 mins early to see the babies in good light :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pure1, Jul 22, 2012.

1. ill be patient though :)

2. Have fun woth seeds in your buds that will cause it to hermie

3. you got that backwards bro

4. Please enlighten me on how that will not screw up your plants internal timer and not cause it to think days are getting longer again?

5. It won't do anything, I accidentally leave my grandpa's lights on for an extra half hour sometimes and then I remember, rush over there, and shut it off. Or I'll wake up and forget to go to his house and turn the lights on, which leaves them in darkness for an extra half hour to an hour. If anything, it helps the plants. One plant in particular, I leave in 12-13 hours of light and 12-13 of dark sometimes, (on accident of course) and it has been accelerating the flowering process for that specific plant. Not talkn' shit or anything, but I wouldn't really worry about it too much.

6. Yea but if the strain has tendancys to hermie that will definelty cuase it to. And you dont want to have any other hours besides 12/12 unless your trying to accellerate it which will cause loss of yield. Why do you think every grow guide says dont screw with 12/12 not even for a minute

7. it will do something. that is not the proper way of growing. if it happens once ok but to repeatedly do that is not going to suffice.
    there is a reason we do not do things like that, theres also a reason growers use timers for 12/12

8. Lol say what ya want but I didn't get that info from a guide. That's actual experience, and from that actual experience, nothing bad happened.