Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wanna try blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Dec 11, 2012.

1. My friend's birthday is soon and we also want to celebrate the start of our vacation.

So I thought blunts would be a good idea. But I dont have any experience with them. How much weed does it use? Any advice?

2. Nowaday's, I definitely prefer joints to blunts, but if you want a nice one you're looking at using .8-1g. They're pretty easy to figure out as far as rolling goes. Just watch some YouTube tutorials; I'm sure some blades have some good guides posted on here as well. Cheers, mate.

3. Do I have to use a roach?

4. You don't have to, no, but I personally prefer them. Tends to make it easier to hold, and sometimes keeps the resin from coming through onto your lips. Blunts can be fun, but if you can't get enough, just make joints!

5. [quote name='"John Lennon"']Do I have to use a roach?[/quote]

Lolwut

6. i dab blunts.

7. Blunts swing in and out of being my favorite way to smoke. If I could...Id certainly recommend Strawberry Banana Royal Blunts. You may think all that funny tasting stuff ruins the bud but let me tell you, you wont regret that wrap.

Anyways always put in more than you think you need and get it tight. Any extra will find its way out the ends. Pack it with a pen cap or the eyelet on your shoestring and your good to go.

Enjoy.

8. 90% of when i smoke, i smoke blunts with my friends. I've actually never smoked a joint :( haha. and half a gram fills a blunt nicely. kind of hard to roll but i have shakey hands usually ;)

9. Noone i know bothers with roaches in blunts, it takes at least .5. Go with a vega dont waste ur time with swishers or white owls they burn up too fast

10. The hell? When I roll joints, I roll them like .8 on average. And then like 1.2 for a 1 1/4 paper. A blunt is like atleast 2 grams, atleast when I roll them.

11. idk what you guys are talking about you need way more than half a gram for a nice blunt, its literally gonna be skinnier than a pencil unless you put 1-3.5 grams in there, like 1 is the smallest amount you should go with

12. a 10 cm(long) blunt takes like 1 gram to be nicely filled( like half a cm wide)
    but put as much as you can in it. you are celebrating anyways aren't you?
    I tend to cut my blunts in half and smoke at different times.

13. Blunts are the worst thing you can put your lungs through besides cigars. Try 100% hemp papers or element rice papers. Or if you are into blunts but don't like how joints run, there is Brown Sugar tobacco rolling papers. They are tobacco but made very very thin so the taste is better than regular blunts. I like to call them boints . And if you are smoking blunts with under a gram of bud, then its a waste of a good bud because then the taste of the tobacco will overpower the sweet taste of flowers.

14. Wut?

Swisher sweets (grape flavored) and some bud tastes awesome! Blunts are amaZing on occasion.

15. I normally get vanilla dutchmasters, rolling blunts came surprisingly easy to me. Blunts are great on a rare occasion but definitely don't get carried away with them as they are a tobacco product and do some serious damage to your lungs if you smoke too many.

16. I admit I suck at rolling, but I can make a pretty nice blunt by taking my time with a swisher - carefully rolling all the baccy out - and re-filling it with weed. people that don't know what I do are always are quite fond of how perfect and tight my blunts are :smoke:

as for how much bud is in there, not sure exactly... I know I grind up more than a gram easily.

17. blunts are bad for you? uh oh.... can you get papers to roll joints from gas stations? i might try that

18. Zigzag cigarillos blunts and 2 grams of Blue dream. Celebrate phat

19. Smoking paper is bad for you too, but you'll still smoke a joint right? Try a grape flavored blunt, you won't regret! But yes gas stations have zigzag papers, ask for the orange ones those are the standard ones. Or king size if you like to be baller!

20. I love a nice blunt! everyone has gotta at least try one in my opinion so i definitely recommend you roll a few up! Its a great way to celebrate a birthday or the start of a vacation thats for sure! .8-1.2 grams of bud will fill up an original swisher sweet just nicely!