I wanna talk to someone

Discussion in 'General' started by calebb, Jun 16, 2011.

1. so ii just smoked about .5 out of my homeade bong and i am under the influence of that illegal herb you call marijuana :hello: my bong hits so hard and i don't know why it just happens. i want to talk to someone just someone and no i'm not a troll. i'm just trying to keep a smile on my face :) here is a pic of my bong made from a 1 liter, a cap frm an airsoft pellet container with tinfoil for the piece.

Attached Files:

2. at least your probably having fun- I however can not get high tonight.... was the bong hard to make? I feel like there should be a section called Craft Projects For Stoners with stuff like that in it.

3. Shoulda turned that bong into a waterfall bong, youd be more stoned then Mt.Rushmore

4. damn that sucks can't get high tonight but why can't you? no, it wasn't hard at all just takes like 10 - 15 minutes.
    1) cut a whole in the other end of the airsoft bb container top
    2) melted a hole with a lighter in the bottle for the top to fit amd slip it in there
    3) put tinfoil onto the top so i can put weed in it
    4) throw the green in and toke :)

5. is foil really that bad for you and is a waterfall bong easy to make?

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_r7HHGJMtE]YouTube - ‪2 Liter Waterfall Bong‬‏[/ame]

Burn a small hole at the bottom of the bottle, and you can make a bowl out of a socket and the cap, or you can make a bowl out of foil. Pre make the bowl out of foil first, fill it with water then put the bowl on the bottle, burn, and then get ripped. A .2-.3 is all you really need.

7. damn i'll have to try that out! thanks!

8. Waterfall bongs are the shit. Dude, a gravity bong is some sick shit too. Most stoned I've ever gotten in my life was just gathered around a gravity bong with a bunch of my friends when I was 14. That hit's me close to the heart :smoke:

9. I never understand how to put the socket thing in the top...and exactly what do you want to look for at the hardware store? my friend Gin had a little home made gravity bong we took down to the river - was very floored from 2 hits -fund day