I wanna start growing but i got some questions.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Insanitylater, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Hi, I smoke quite a bit, but im tired of spending 20 bucks whenever i smoke. My friend recently offered to sell me seeds for madd cheap and i was just looking for some pointers. I live in the middle of the woods, i have 3 acres of woods behind my house, and along with woods comes wildlife. And i have a lot of it, would a bear or deer be attracted to it by any chance? like see some new plant and decide to eat it? also how much sun should it get, do i gotta water it, etc. as you can see ima nub :D Please help me out

2. Sorry to say, but its too late to grow outdoor now. Since its already past midsummer it will be too late, the days are getting much shorter now, like 15-16 hours of sun light max each day soon, and your plant will need atleast 18/6 light.

It also depends alot where you live, and how much it rains and all that kind of stuff, you cant really just put a seed in the ground and expect to get the biggest yield ever, you really have to take good care of your plants and know everything about the plants chemistry if you want something really good.

I suggest you just grow indoor, since my friend had planted 3 plants outside, 2 of them got eaten by animals, i live in Denmark. But you can put like half a coca cola bottle over the plant, cut the bottom out, then you also got a greenhouse to use, while its not so tall the plant.