I wanna start a grow but I'm a little paranoid...

Discussion in 'General' started by New Yorks Finest, Apr 7, 2017.

1. So after my friend finished his first grow it inspired me to do mine, I got a shit ton of seeds I collected overtime and my friend said he'll give me what I need. But recently my block has just been super hot lately, weed dealers getting snatched up constantly (they just raided yesterday) basically pulled a bunch of people off the corners and searched them. They constantly hit the building for raids (Ton of gang members live here) and I just dont think it's a good scenario for a grow.... but maybe I'm just paranoid? The building owner won't give a shit cause I buy weed off him what do you guys think? Am i overreacting?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

2. Sounds like the owner of your building is a snitch getting rid of his competition :roflmao:

I'd do it. 5 doors got took off hinges where I live a few weeks ago. Just keep it quite. Loose lips sink ships.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. If you do things right there shouldn't be an issue. #1 rule. Zip your lip. If nobody knows you are growing, there is no worries. Don't bring tons of equipment in during daylight hours that could be seen. Smaller stuff in plain boxes. Be careful walking down the hall with a bag of FFOF. LOL. Odor control is a must. But other than that, pop them beans.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Always be careful no reason to sit in jail because of dumb decisions. You want to do a small grow or large? If its a large grow I would suggest either purchasing a small piece of property (i got 1.5 acre for 5k). I threw 200 plants on that bitch and boy was that a wonderful time

• Like Like x 2
  5. Number one rule of grow club is you don't talk about grow club...ie don't tell anyone shit about what you're doing. Not your friends, people you want to be your friends, especially building manager. Just like another guy wrote you, "he sounds like a snitch" and if he isn't and knows you're growing then getting rid of competition or preventing the loss of a "client" of his could lead him to behave unusually. Smell is something you will have to start contending with 6-8wks into your grow as well. Good luck and keep it to yourself.

6. #6 New Yorks Finest, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    LO FUCKING L it's funny you say this cause when he told me they kicked one of the drug dealers door in like 3 months ago he laughed and said "the narcs is out" but I agree dude is hella sus I'm not telling him, I'm just saying like if worse comes to worstvajd he finds out I won't be getting evicted or anything. Only person who knows is my close friend of like 15 years+ and hes the one hooking me up with everything so I dont really have any worries about anything on that end, he kept his shit top secret

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol I'm in NYC bro, I could just buy a kilo for all that property is expensive as shit shit out here I def woulda did that though if it was a option

• Like Like x 1
  8. :roflmao::roflmao:

9. It's good to be paranoid, that's your evolutionary survival instinct at work right there. Too much paranoia is bad though. Don't become a recluse and board your windows up or daft shit like that. Just go about your day as normal. Say hi to the people you normally say hi to, things like that. Keep calm and carry on as they say in my country. All the best.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I agree with everybody who says, don't tell ANYBODY!

99.9% of the growers who usually get caught is because they spilled the beans, got narced out, robbed, etc.

It wasn't because of the smell, it wasn't because the electricity being used, it was someones loose flappy lips sinking their ship.

11. This talking about shit happened to someone I know I wont name them. Happened in the hood. This guy i knew had a grow op in the hood. Some gang fuckers caught wind of it broke his door down and put a gun to his head, they wanted the money he was getting for the herb he was selling. He hadnt sold any yet, dumb enough he said he did upstairs where he jumped out of the window. The shot and he got away, the neighboors called the cops and police showed up right as this guy i knews freinds showed up with their guns to combat the gangbangers. Police did a no search warrent door bust and all they could do is let everyone go and take the plants

12. meaning dont tell anyone