Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wanna smoke, but should I?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WeedusTheFetus, Oct 14, 2018.

1. I'm currently in sports, and the community college I go to does random drug testing for its "athletes". By random, I mean literally picking two random people from the team whenever. While my coach has stated members of my team have been drug tested, I feel the process of it is really picking out the kids who they think could be potheads and profiling the fuck out of them. I don't discuss my smoking habits during practice or with anyone on my team, nor do I have any behavioral tendencies that might lead them to suspect I smoke, but do you think it's safe? I haven't smoked since August 20th, but I used to smoke 1-3 one-hitters every night. I'm active and relatively fit as well. How long do you think it would take me to piss clean if I only did one night?

2. You are asking if you should smoke. That is something I do not know. Do you have a nervous disposition because marijuana amplifies your emotions. One sure fire way to know if you are going to get in trouble with random drug screening is you can't..you are at the mercy of the athletic organization. If you are any good at sports I would try to go light on the pot and focus on your athletics. Nothing wrong with lighting up a j with some buddies behind the bleachers though. Wear a pantera shirt lol.

3. I guess my biggest fear is that I would smoke one joint tonight and then be randomly drug tested next week, even though they do have to notify us.

4. If you smoke a joint tonight and they drug test you next week, you’ll probably test positive.
    That is all there is to it.

5. Go get some drink and some pussy instead

6. Do it at your own risk. Weed stays in ur system for a long time so if you're willing to give up the team for weed then do it. If it's not worth that risk then don't. Gotta decide what matters more to you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You’re in sports with a community college, do you really care if you pop?? You’d get suspended for the rest of the season and be able to come back, not that big of a deal.

I used to be a trainer for D3, all the athletes smoked lol. Get some fake urine if you’re worries about it.

8. Man I am glad this wasn't a think until I was graduating high school, I didn't even smoke my first time until my senior year but I would have not been thrilled about being randomly drug tested in school because I played baseball

9. Nobody here knows the future if you’ll be selected, at least that I’ve been made aware of.

10. Welcome to the Double standard of Weed vs Alcohol.
    Stay clean and be a drunk until your done with any chance of testing. Come on it's not that hard to just say no.
    Wear a Beer or Tequila shirt and hang with the drunk kids.
    Not my choice but hey you gotta do what's best for YOU !!!

In the mean time join NORML and work to change the laws in regard to Cannabis testing on everything from schools to driving laws. As it currently stands I can be arrested for driving under the influence a month or more after use. Medical Hash oil edible user and I know I test dirty for weeks after use.
    Hell my own Doctor ran the same Cannabis screen panel 3 times because he refused to believe the numbers I test at. :)
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. You cannot enjoy a good bowl if you are paranoid about a piss test.