I wanna see y'all's tattoos and piercings!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Soupicide, Apr 17, 2017.

1. yeah, it's pretty big no doubt..

i used to work with this girl who had a double in her tongue, but they were like 16's or so and super skinny, wasn't really that big of a fan, i like the big old balls in my mouth better..

2. lol? 16s? I think my labret is a 16, that's tiny.

3. they may not have been 16's, but they were super skinny, definitely no where under a 10 i'd say. but yeah, probably like a 12 or 14 or something around there..

4. Ye, still pretty small either way. I'd probably get mine in 10s, most likely. I'm not a size queen when it comes to piercings heheh. I have no reason to stretch.

5. yeah, i have no interest in stretching my ears to make them look like a cats butt, lol, so i just leave them around 10 or so i think they are.. good enough for me..

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm sure the butthole sounds just like him when air comes out of it.

FuZzY back in Garden. Second grow. CMH-315 sun system. 4x4 tent soil. Lets have fun
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...system.-4x4-tent-soil.-Lets-have-fun.1443872/

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. damn you ruined that beautiful face with that horrible nose ring. at least you dont have those nasty holes in your ears.

8. So, I started off with just my daughters name. A month later, I had my entire arm sleeved. I love it! I will be doing my other arm, entirely, here soon.

Before I added more pink, and a blue outline on her name
    [​IMG]
    During
    [​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]
    Koi's
    [​IMG]
    Color added (I kick myself in the fucking ass for this)
    [​IMG]

I really fucking wish I hadn't of added color. My right arm will only be black/grey.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. #33 Kat Graham, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2017
    I don't have one yet but I am going to get one this weekend. I studied very hard in this year and finally got into the university that I like with my boyfriend. No doubt that my boyfriend and I would get one for celebration. Finally don't have to take again!!

10. I'd show my piercing but I imagine this forum doesn't allow nudity? (nipple)

11. #35 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017

12. Pictures or didnt happen :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  13. 13707328_2063510440541547_775254646_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I also have a heart with flowers & blood drips on my calf & “Hebrews 6:19” with an anchor on my foot.

I love seeing everyone’s art though!