I wanna see shit...

Discussion in 'General' started by TomballGuy05, Feb 10, 2004.

1. It is, just absorbed into blotters, etc.

2. LMAO, you get with the goddamn program. PCP is FAAAAAAAAAR from LSD, AKA acid. PCP really doesn't have much insight value, where as LSD has changed my perspective somewhat from the few times ive done it.. and DONT EVER DO NUTMEG!! go to www.erowid.org and click on nutmeg so you can read all the shitty experiences people have had with this "drug"

3. Personally wouldn't do nutmeg as a first trip...

4. PCP is way different than LSD.

I would do LSD if I ever found some, but I wouldnt try PCP. PCP is really not good for you, and Ive heard a lot of bad stories about it.

5. not exactly.

pcp= phencyclidine, which is a dissociative, not a hallucinogen but u'll still trip off it, and also cause some brain damage.

as for some legal ways to trip heres a lil list

heavenly blue morning glory seeds- get anywhere from 6-10 grams and wash the seeds off in warm water and soap, as they will most likely contain toxins on the outside to try to discourage people from eating them. after that, put the seeds in a coffee grinder and grind em up real good. or if u dont have a coffee grinder, i did it this way, put the seeds in a blender, and put about a cup of DISTILLED! water in it. DO NOT USE TAP WATER, AS IT CONTAINS CHLORINE AND IT'LL KILL ALL THE LSA IN THE SEEDS!!!!! after u grind all the shitup, let it sit in your refridgerator for about an hour or 2. drink the water and eat the seeds with yogurt or pudding or sumthin like that.

hawaiin baby woodrose seeds- same thing as morning glory, but u will only need 7-10 seeds. same procedure to extract the lsa.

last but not least..... datura- gotta grow the shit, and grind up 1-1.5 flowers and make a tea out of it. this shit is rather crazy n makes you trip for like a day or 2. its a weird kinda trip though, cuz u cant really tell that ur tripping other then ur pupils are huge. the trip u get from this shit is like delilrium, u'll be seein and talkin to people who arent there, n its pretty crazy.

theres some other ways to trip, but i don feel like listin no more shit.

peace