Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i wanna party like it 19 - 99

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Mar 28, 2003.

1. oh yeah, it's my birthday, eat a cookie, get fat...

lol... this is my 1999 post.

ya know what that means?

look down another post :D

2. that means that this is my 2,000th post.

::does 2000 post dance neked::

yeah.... where's that bong?

LOL

3. LOL! Congrats, dude! You know I'd dance but I explained in the other thread...my legs are there, I just don't feel them so much.

4. LMAO rmjl :D

it's ok. i know you're dancing in spirit, lol.

5. Happy bday man and congrats on the 2thousand posts... later.. :smoke::D:smoking:

6. LOL rmjl..is that because your HIGH!? ;)
    hehe
    well, im too high to dance!
    so instead ill smoke ya a bizowl!

*lets out smoke numbers saying 2000

7. woah is it really our bday? theres your gift

Attached Files:

8. i wish i had something to give you

9. omg critter your lil red dancin man is way cool. and damn the dude's even kinda nekkid look and can bust a move...
    very nice

peace

10. congratulations cottons, im still laughin at the redman.i think THAT should be the "official" dance...do it its kinda fun..lol
    ok yea and everone in my house has walked by and laughed at me...but im like hey, its important.

peace

11. Way to go Cottons!!!

12. sorry about missing your celebration

::does zia's delayed 1000 post dance neked::

oops... better put the clothes back on. don't want BH checkin out my ass again. LMAO!

lol, who said anything about it being my birthday? LOL. that's not for almost 6 months yet :D