I wanna meet new girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chimera765, Nov 23, 2011.

1. #41 srsbsnss, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Didn't read the thread and I'm too lazy to look up my old post from a similar thread on here, so I'll just leave you with this.
    Fast Seduction 101 - Pick Up Artist Forum - PUA Training
    But it's really not difficult, just remember confidence is key.

Instill that word into your head over and over.

2. #42 srsbsnss, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    @ bold I can't stress enough how important this is. OP, practice this by going to the mall, bookstore, coffee shops, grocery stores or simply take a walk and every woman you see, make eye contact and simply smile at her. Make it a goal to do this every day when you walk by a woman and soon enough you won't feel anxious anymore.
    OP, don't blab about shit that interests you, without finding out first if its of any interest to her. Communication is a two way street, always remember that.

The best way to keep a woman interested in you is to get her talking about herself. You do the listening and speak only enough to guide the convo along, always leading it back to her interests. She'll most likely give you cues as to what subjects to talk about if you take the time to listen carefully.

3. Well, you gotta talk a bit about yourself, too. Girl needs something to be interested in, after all.

4. Pish posh :p! If you were to walk up to a pretty girl who just got done with her workout compliment her. It can be something simple, but trust me... she doesn't spend all that time in the gym for it to go unnoticed. :wave:

5. 3 Easy Steps:
    Don't Eat Vegetables
    Eat A Steak A Day
    Do Not Cut Any Hair more than once a season
    Buy a large truck and fill it with guns explosives and lube

6. THIS IS A LIE. You can't really ask a girl out in a gym, once you get rejected

:awkwardturtle:

7. It's only awkward if you let it be.

You don't ask her out right away, you compliment her then go back to your shit. That way you're letting her know you're there and once she's noticed you it'll be hard for her to stop.

Just see if she strikes up any conversations and if she does then she's letting you have an open to ask her out. It's basically letting her think she's the one who thought this up.

8. That's true, just most of the focus should be on her imo.

And when you do reveal yourself and your interests, don't spill it all out on the floor within 30 min. Reveal yourself slowly, layer by layer. Be mysterious, women love that shit. Keep them guessing and when they think they've finally figured you out, throw them a curveball. Just make sure to keep her interest.

OP, when you're out flirting, focus on the process of it, and not the outcome. That way you don't feel pressured to score and you're relaxed about the situation. A laid back attitude is extremely attractive to them.

If the chick you're talking to is really hot, use whatever mental image you need to turn her down a few pegs. Imagine her without all the makeup or what she'd look like in 60 years lol. Idk, just something to relieve the tension and make it easier to focus on actually talking to her.

When it comes to humor, don't be that jokester who's always cracking jokes. Just be witty/clever and know when to do it. Make a joke her and there but don't over do it. The golden rule is always keep them wanting more.

9. These two parts my father mentioned to me today.

Thankfully my dad doesn't tear me apart piece by piece like he does my brother, and provides pretty good and relevant info to me for being 55 years old.

I've never been one to give every little detail about me cause I personally thinking finding new things about people is a social turn on to me really. Finding new things out about girls gets me more interested in them and how they live their lives. Thankfully I love learning about people so I usually only tell details about myself when people inquire.

10. There isn't a problem enough Marijuana can't solve.

11. Thats good shit right there. It's all about planting the seed and cultivating it.