Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wanna make keif but help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tanielusw, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Im goin to use dry ice to make kief but what would happen if i used low grade reggie/shwag/mexican brick weed whatever you call it . Ive never tried this method of making kief but what would happen? Anybody know?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you can't turn dog poop into gold.

schwag = low thc count = low amount of kief

3. i sir beg to differ

4. Damnn it haha owell just wondering. But what if i use a half oz of kush would i get a lot of kief ? And could i still smoke the left over bud or would it be pointless since im takin all the thc out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. No, you can still smoke it man. But I suggest vaporization instead.

6. you can't turn dog poop into gold.[​IMG]

Keif is the crystals on the bud. Easiest way to collect keif by grinding up good weed in a 4 piece grinder.

8. Since keif is the crystals on the surface of the bud, and shitty bud has very few crystals, I don't see the point. Just hold on to your enthusiasm for when you pick up some decent stash.

9. Your thinking of hash. Tuns of ways, prob won't get much from just a half of quality herb, with low grade though depending on thc content you could have some nice honey that would last ya a bit.

10. keef is just what u arent gonna smoke from the bud. hell yes u can still smoke the bud if u dont you're dumb cuz the bud still has most of the thc, some keef falls off not all.
    I'd just smoke the bud like that i wouldnt get a grinder and try to shake it on the screen so the keef falls out cuz that means that uw ont be smoking that on the blunt from that bud.
    unless u are planning on rolling all that keef in one blunt with some bud or topping off bowls with it.

11. He said dry ice. He's talking about hash.

The answer to your question is yes you can make good hash. You can make good hash from even stems. The difference is a half ounce of dank will give you a lot more hash than a half ounce of schwag or stems

Drugs are bad, mkay?

12. Get a 4pc grinder off Amazon or eBay for 9$ ad then grind up a gram or two and you got a nice amount of kief

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. You mean hash?