Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wanna know...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ladidadi, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Is there anyone on this site.ANYONE...who has seen woodstock...the old one...what Im tryin to say here...is there any true hippies from the good days...back when frank zappa use to play...an herb was just another plant..

2. everyone that says they went to woodstock is lieing and the people that actually did go just can't remember it :hippie:

3. you're thinking of club 54..

4. i think it's studio 54, not club 54

5. Frank Zappa rules :) Man, I so wish I could have gone to Woodstock... I have some Jefferson Airplane bootlegs from there that a friend copied for me. Wow.

6. I'm not sure whether he was or not, doesn't really matter hehe. Noone really said he did anyways.

7. Yhea man i saw it..................................i mean the movie. hehe Its still something good to watch...surely not comparable to the real thing but dude its so funny when naked people wash themselves in the lake. Santana and Hendrix were crazy....unfortunetly you cant ses all the bands. wish i had been there! :eek: :eek: :cool: :smoke: :D