I wanna hear your fuck up

Discussion in 'General' started by devilzlettuce, Sep 18, 2012.

1. I wanna hear about your fuck ups GC. Something you completly regret doing. I'm not saying come in here and tell me about the time you killed some one or raped a bitch and you regret it I mean something stupid that your just like why the fuck did I do that.

Here's mine...

Freshman year in highschool in history class I sat next to this black chick. She looked good I'm not really into black girls, nothing racial, just not my thing but she was fuckin good lookin. It was 1/2 way into the year I'm leaning with my arm stretched across my desk she gets a chair sits in front of my desk and pushes her tit on my hand (they weren't big but nice they were). Shocked by what just transpired I stupidly yank my hand back. I see her face before I yanked it and it was like a I want you face but it was to late to stop the yank back, a split second decision that I immediately regretted. I was young and dumb. I told myself that night as I layed in bed staring at my ceiling, never again. To this day the situation has never presented itself again but the next time it does, you BEST believe I'm squeezin that tit.

Now tell me your fuck up GC.

2. I locked my keys in my car once...

:D

3. i licked a girls butthole once while 69ing

[​IMG]

4. Idk.. uh...

One time when i was drunk.. pretty drunk..

I was at a friends party. 50 or 60 people and im in my friends room. (kinda like.. the private room for the people who practically live there)

and im in there grabbing bong shit.. and i have the diffuser in my right hand..

and all my friends come running in and right as they come in..

idk.. in my mind i was tossing my friend the diffuser but it turned into an overhand hurl at the wall XD

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hmm... Don't really regret anything man.

6. What's wrong with that? The black kiss. You licked the copper ring. Congrats, welcome to manhood.

7. [quote name='"Brohem"']Idk.. uh...

One time when i was drunk.. pretty drunk..

I was at a friends party. 50 or 60 people and im in my friends room. (kinda like.. the private room for the people who practically live there)

and im in there grabbing bong shit.. and i have the diffuser in my right hand..

and all my friends come running in and right as they come in..

idk.. in my mind i was tossing my friend the diffuser but it turned into an overhand hurl at the wall XD[/quote]

Nice did you atleast have back up bong with a diffuser or did you ruin the bong fun?

8. I blew the last bowl out because I laughed :(

9. Smoked weed last monyh once have a drug test this month

10. there was a backup diffuser and bong called TiTus lol.

A beast 3 and a half foot BioHazard :smoke:

11. I became a christian... Good thing thats over!

12. When I was a kid we tricked one of my friends into racing another one but we had some kind of wire I think and we strung it up between two trees, so basically what we thought was going to be a hilarious joke turned into one of my friends getting straight leveled and left with a cut across his neck. He sat there and cried and shit hahaha its pretty funny now but as I kid I couldn't believe we thought to do some sshit like that or why we would even do it. Haha man that kid got fucked up, I wonder if he still remembers it...

13. A slammin indian chick digged me. And me doing a dummy turned her down cause i had a gf( ex now) it was prob the only indian chick out of 150 in my hs i would of fucked :/

14. Got offered a job at spencers when i was 16 and i turned it down like an idiot -,-

15. [quote name='"Brohem"']

there was a backup diffuser and bong called TiTus lol.

A beast 3 and a half foot BioHazard :smoke:[/quote]

Awesome atleast you didn't kill the fun :cool: :bongin:

[quote name='"twitchydude420"']I became a christian... Good thing thats over![/quote]

Hahaha been there done that...worst mistake of muh life...thank god its over

16. Hahaha, good stuff.

When I was a sophomore in college I had a one night awkward hook up with this chick I kinda liked, kinda didn't. The next day I went to text my buddy about how it sort of sucked and I was no longer interested in the chick, naturally I sent that text right to her. Haha, fuckin bummer.

• Like Like x 1

17. Similar story. I was a huge stoner in high school, of course, so last year I got caught blazed as shit. The only reason I know I was super stoned is because my mom could actually just tell I was high, which she never can.

I get "grounded" but I can still drive stuff around, so fuck that I wasn't really in trouble. Few days later, I get caught texting my mom "Hey man you still need that bud?"

Therapy and rehabilitation weren't bad, it sure as fuck didn't work.

• Like Like x 1

18. That's funny man, clearly your consequences were a bit heavier. Good times, the past.

19. I'm a huge fuck up.

20. Hahaha great stories keep them comin