I wanna hear some funny/insane stoner stories....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xSulli, Sep 10, 2011.

1. #41 Broski'CBK200, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    Never leave a science teacher behind :p

Reminds me of a similar event when I was really young.

3. that's fucking hilarious

4. So I had a few friends at my house we all took about five hits from the bong. We wanted to go outside for some reason so we did. One of my friends said lets go to my grandma's house she has cookies (its 4 in the morning) so we decide to walk to his grandma's house wich is 5 miles away on the highway. So we are all walking high as fuck down the highway at 4 falling down acting like we are swimming. We get to his grandma's house at 5:30. And for some reason the friend that wanted to see this grandma took all his clothes off at the front door and climbed a tree and got stuck in the tree all night butt naked

• Like Like x 1
  5. what does tldr mean

6. It's generally written as tl;dr. It means "too long; didn't read."

7. Of course this was at Mcdonald's....i was with sum friends and i went in with $2 to buy a mcdouble and my friends get their food...im stoned outta my mind...i give the cashier $2 and i get the burger and my change i laugh at her while my friends watch me and start laughing hysterically while i give the cashier next to her my change to him for no reason lol:smoke:

8. SO craziest thing that has ever happen was i was with my bro and cousin smoking weed in the woods by my cousins house, and we were super baked! and my bro sees this squirrel sitting in a tree and its looking kinda funny at us so my bro throws this little rock to scare it off and sure enough this thing in a rage chases us for probably 1.5 miles down the trail till we get inside and the bloody thing was clinging onto the screen door! we had to call a neighbour near by to shoot it because we presumed that the squirrel was either on meth or had rabbis

9. DANG I WOULD HAVE BEEN TRIPPIN MAN

10. One night, my girl and I were out toking on the balcony watching the planes and star gazing. It was nice, about 60 degrees out, we smoked a bit of my weed. Then near the end of the sesh I'm hit with "take the biggest hit you can take, I wanna see how much you can take". I said "ok, just repack it the whole way" so she packs it to the brim of the bowl, so I start lighting it up (also this isnt my first time taking a huge rip), and I inhaled the whole bowl and cleared it.

For some reason, I did not cough, and I looked down at the bowl and said "what happened to all of it?"

11. My buddy ate an edible one time and he passed the fuck out like 4 or 5 hours later so like 4 hours after he passed out we blew smoke at him while he was sleeping; he wakes up like "Guys I'm still fucking high!"

Me and my buddies watched this video where this guy dumps shampoo continually on a guy who is having a shower to make him think the shampoo is endless, so we basically commit to this plan of making our buddy think he was still high from the edible for as long as we could; it wasn't as funny as we thought it would be, but it was still hilarious.

Sent from my SM-J120W using Grasscity Forum mobile app