I wanna grow some bomb strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by victor217, Feb 13, 2013.

1. But I wanna know the easy ones, this is my first indoor grow I've done a couple outdoor had some good stuff, but I wanna know about some autoflowering strains and also soil, nutrients, I have a 1000w lamp maybe easier to go full hydro? Or not let me know I wanna get my first grow going good with no prob. And anyone help me on the size if the room, what's best for only 1 1000w?

2. 1k is a big light so long as you have a decent reflector. you could do a large closet/tent with that.... id do like 8x8x8 kind of deal

3. #3 WontYaListen, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    only 1000? dude, 1000 is plenty. As for good strains..... northern lights is a great beginner plant and so is AK48. For a full sativa (if you prefer that) check out Kaya Gold. Keep you room simple and build it up as your skill/experience builds up. No need to blow your load too early ya know? Grab some Happy Frog, perlite (30% of mix), and some General Hydroponics 'grow' and 'bloom' liquid formula. And of course... have a fan circulating air because thousand watters can get pretty hot in a stagnant room. keep any plant at least 18" away from the light source also. That is all you need to start out with great potential. Don't go all Edward Scissorhands either.

4. Thanks, also what room size room would u recommend?

5. I converted a shower into one myself so I've never used a tent but, Shauns reccomendation was good. You can pull an 8x8x8 if you have the room.

6. Yeah thanks I have a 15x15 room I wanna split in two eventually

7. hell yea. outgrow the government.

8. Haha u don't even know, man I wish I had pics, last crop was outdoor, 18 plants over 7 feet tall
    Og skywalker
    Lemon master kush
    Diablo og

9. you know whats up then. lol