Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wanna get really high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by au4251, Apr 30, 2020.

1. So I have some platinum kush and some GG4 right now I usually take bong rips but is there a different way I can get higher already get stoney baloney off one hit 20200429_160208.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Squeeze that flower into rosin and blast off higher into the skies!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Don't have a press my g

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. A bowl, one hit off a J, a one hitter, hit from a vape, idk dude just get high and enjoy it what's the big deal

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wrap 2-3 grams in a blunt, hop in a closet, light the blunt.
    Marinate for an hour.

let me know how you feel when you get out the closet ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. u can spark up a thic af blunt to the dome :smoke::hello:

7. Make a 1/4 gram firecracker, wait one hour before smoking, then smoke the rest of the gram in your bong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #8 BrewsnWeed666, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
    A 1/4g firecracker wouldn't do alot to most people dude:confused_2: they should use a gram if they really want to get ripped :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Take an eighth and decarb it, then put it into a small batch of cookies, say a recipe that makes 8.
    You likely won't be able to eat em all!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1