Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wanna get High...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Doobie J, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Hey guys I posted a while back that I was in college having the time of my life and what not but I have yet to find our lady mary. It seems that everyone I talk to that even knows anything about it is dry or unwilling to help. Now to make matters worse I was hanging in a friends room last night and somebody was smoking like right outside the smell was positively intoxicating. I don't even know what I'm really expecting from posting this; I guess I'm just venting more than anything.

Feel free to comment on my situation

2. I can tell you for a fact that if you're in college and can't find bud, you're doing something wrong lol. Just keep asking around and eventually you'll strike gold. Good luck.

3. haha thanks and I know I feel like a complete idiot but I've accepted that I will eventually find some. So I'm looking at it like a forced t-break which I could admittedly use.

4. It seems you don't go to college parties.

My advice.

Go to college parties. You'd almost have to be a hermit not to find weed at parties.

5. if somebody was smoking right near you, why wouldn't you simply go out and ask them if they know anywhere you can buy some; or even if you can pay them to smoke some with you? I'm sure one of them has a friend who sells and would love to hook them up with more business. Stoners in general are very friendly and accommodating people man; college kids in general are too, so its a double plus when you have a college kid stoner haha. Just be more social with people and you should have no problems finding bud; its literally EVERYWHERE on a college campus

6. Guys I've done all this shit and you can think what you want but I'm having zero luck and the we were on the 9th floor when I smelt bud lol so I wasn't gonna jump out the window and ask

7. #7 proz98, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gmc6S8Ffws[/ame]

8. there's just no way you've gone to a party and asked around and not had any luck; thats been suggested

9. The first dealer I found in college told me I was a dealer when I told him I was skipping class to go play disc golf with some buddies.