i wanna get high and go to a corn maze

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I've never even seen a corn field.

2. you a city boy? ha. i was. jersey cityyyy wooooo and manhattan =P

3. I used to work at a corn maze. I got to patrol the maze for any stragglers that couldn't find their way out. It was such a dope job, I even got to use a walkie talkie.

4. did you toke? :smoke:

5. Is that a question?
    :smoke:

6. I don't think I've ever been to one..

7. fuck a corn maze, go to your local corn field at night. walk for a couple minutes smoke a couple bowls and wander. But be warned you will probably end up tripping in a gofer hole when your running as fast as you can to get away from a dear that you almost walked into.

8. bro thats way too cold to go to a corn maze. do not go outside

9. No but I went to a haunted house like you know the ones with the floor and walls are sideways and mirrors and rotating tubes of strobe lights are and everything TOTALLY SHITFACED on weed tinticture and about 8 bong rips and I was also on some " Special mushrooms" Was so fucking intense I almost died. I know it took me about an hour to get through when its supposto take about 5 minutes :D

10. Dude I'm doing this now. Now I have to call a bunch of friends and convince them how badass it would be. Or on Shr... whoops. So high I forgot that rule actually. Marinol and blunts is crazy...

11. we have a corn maze in raleigh, my friends and i are determined to blaze then go there

12. llawl i went to the corn maze in bc and my uncle ate 4 weedbrownies and we got lost lawl that night was soo much fun we had to get more stoned to find our way out so we smoked a joint

13. not -45 foo the - was a hyphen biznitchhhhhhh like all them "hs'" that makes me gangsta wangskta niiiii.....buh.......anyone know what that means? its a sexret signal. wow that was supposed to say secret but i accidentally said sexkret looool thats my new favrotie word of all time im going ot use it all the time like every day but whats it mean? like a sexy secret? or a sex that is secret [m or f?] or a sex that is secret [booty]? but "kret" not quite sure what that means, but i do think it would be a pretty interesting name for the 51st state. i think we need anothr state startin with "k", especeially kret. +another state is good cause then the star would be 51 stars. so i actually forgot the thread was about corn mazes, so how the fuck did i get to talkin about corn mazes to needing anither state? how did yous let that happen? someone needs to watch my brain sometimes,, i swear it just wanders off and makes me do things like this............................................................like thinking all those dots looks like a ninja snake crawling thru the grass........................................................

14. that post confused the fuckouttame^^^

15. I got 4 words for you CHILDREN OF THE CORN!!!! :eek:

16. I would end up eating my way out :smoke:

17. Day and night corn mazes are pretty awesome. I live in Nevada and last year I visited Moapa Valley Cornmaze with my family. It was great. We almost lost there. The most complicated corn maze I have experienced in my life.

18. That sounds amazing!! I remember my husband taking me to one of these in Wisconsin once when we were 22 y/o. It was very romantic because we found a nice private place an start making out as well lol :)

I would like to take the kids to one this October tbh!

~Toni~

19. I got kicked out of a corn maze once...

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. What'd you do:laughing: