Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wanna get blown, help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ludaa04, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Im not a noob smoker at all but wondering about the grav bong. I've done it like 5x and everyone says they get so blown off it, well i never do. wtf is wrong. And i usually end up spilling so much weed into the water...

I wanna get blown tonight, help.

2. You have weed tho? roll it up, or find a friend with some glass.

Glass>grav bong.

3. yeah bro i got weed. I have a small bong and bowl also..

4. Then why bother w/ a gb?

5. Get better weed, or take a tolerance break then, only 2 ops really. I dont get messed up from weed either =\\, i wish.

6. nothen to do with tolerance or the weed yo. And i was gonna bother with a g bong cuz ur supposed to get ripped off em, but it seems like a waste of weed to me. I guess im just gonna roll with my small bong.

7. well if its not tolerance or your weed, guess you just needa learn how to smoke.

8. lol urn man stop while ur ahead, im guessing ur a noob toker. ILL JUST STICK WITH MY BONG GUYS THANKSSSSSSSS:wave::smoking::hello:

9. Np man, and been smoking for years, deffintly not outta a grav bong either, "blown" lol.

10. theres ya problem! just take a break or drop some tabs.

11. Google "Sobe Waterfall Bong" on youtube. Make one of those and you will get "blown", I guarantee it.

12. If you really want to get blown you should probably call up you girlfriend. If you don't have one there is always hookers as long as you have money. Good luck and be careful out there, we wouldn't want you to catch anything.

13. lol not what I expected when I saw the word "blown"

14. Head down to your local red light district armed with $40.

Shouldn't be that hard to get blown. It also shouldn't be that hard to get the Herps from the "Blow-ee"

If you wanna get really high, take your whole stash to the face.

15. you're probably doing it wrong. check out some youtube videos, and go try again.

16. Gravity bong really fucked me up the first time I tried it, and that was about it. I can always get way better rips off a bong, so I wouldn't even be thinking about some shitty homemade piece vs a bong.

17. who the fuck says blown

18. I was very mislead to say the least.

19. took the words outta my mouth

20. for real, like were dealing with coke or somthing.