Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wanna come out of the clo..... smoke!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr greenman, May 10, 2011.

1. Haha thought id have some fun with the title but what i mean is i wanna tell my parents i smoke but i dont want them to freak on me and get in trouble over it. Its pretty much only my mom that gets mad about shit. Im jsut sick of having to be all covert ops about going out to smoke. Anyone have experience with this situation or any advice?

2. If you do pretty good in life (job/school/whatever) you should just tell 'em that it helps you relax. Otherwise, you should probably keep on the down low.

3. hmm good idea. ill wait to see how this past semester went and go from there. I already have a job that ive been working since i was like 15 and always have done "the right thing" so to speak. i just hate that some parents frown upon marijuana and instantly associate the person to be a fuck-up in life...

4. "Momma I smoke pot"

5. Tell them you smoke pole? Hmm. Just do it man. Be like "well at least I'm not smoking pot!"

6. I just go by the "don't ask don't tell" method. Parents know I party, but they generally don't ask cuz they'd prolly just rather not know. I sometimes drink with them cuz they don't care, but when it comes to weed my mom tells me not to smoke. I've come home ripped and just reaking of weed but they don't say anything.